Should Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas be having a sequel?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
74 7
Castro Valley, California, USA
Would it be okay if WB and Screen Novelties did a sequel to "Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas" by having Jim Parsons, Mark Hamill, Rachael MacFarlane, Max Charles (unless he's replaced by a younger actor), Kate Micucci, Gilbert Gottfried, Jay Leno, and Ed Asner (if he's still living) reprise their roles of Buddy the Elf, Walter Hobbs, Emily Hobbs, Michael Hobbs, Jovie, Mr. Greenway, The Fake Santa Leader, and Santa Claus respectively?

Sep 4, 2010
Ratings
Florida
Wasn't it just a musical retelling of the movie? I don't think they'd really have a direction to go in with a sequel, especially since the original movie never had one and I doubt it needs one either.

superdude

king of cool
Mar 6, 2016
Ratings
THe special was just a remake of the movie, maybe if a live-action ELF2 is ever made they can swipe that plot for another animated special. ;)

mimitchi33

Kiratto PriChan, On Air!
Jul 5, 2010
Ratings
73 1
Wasn't it just a musical retelling of the movie? I don't think they'd really have a direction to go in with a sequel, especially since the original movie never had one and I doubt it needs one either.
It was actually an adaptation of a Broadway show before it became a special. The songs heard in the special are used in the show. I know this because I saw it in 2015.