"Shazam!" Feature Film Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,136 4
177A Bleecker Street
Mark Strong doesn't fit my idea of Sivana, at all, but I think he's good enough to surprise me. Now I'm thinking of how cool he could have been as Lex Luthor, but BVS didn't deserve a cool Lex.

He was such a good choice for Sinestro in such an underwhelming movie, too. I really hope this fares a lot better. I've wanted to see a Shazam! movie for a long time, long before Johns' reboot which they'll probably base a lot of it on, and if this movie doesn't hit, I don't foresee second chances.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,913 45
Sherman Oaks CA

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,913 45
Sherman Oaks CA
I'm more familiar with him being a politician. I can't help but wonder if this script was written with Back Atom in mind.
I'm more used to him as your classical mad scientist:

"Curses! Foiled Again!"

But it does kind of feel like they're trying to make up for not being able to use Adam in this.
Might Sivana be both a scientist and a would-be sorcerer in this?
That would be a...weird combination :sweat:.

EDIT: David F. Sandberg confirms those call sheets are inaccurate.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Ratings
1,434 4
Lackawanna, NY
I'm more used to him as your classical mad scientist:

"Curses! Foiled Again!"

But it does kind of feel like they're trying to make up for not being able to use Adam in this.

That would be a...weird combination :sweat:.

EDIT: David F. Sandberg confirms those call sheets are inaccurate.
It wouldn't be any more strange than any other attempt in comics or movies to meld science and magic. However, I also hope that the description proves false.