September 2017 Disney Premieres

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by D-nice is the man., Aug 10, 2017.

1. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

They're not. Emery Kelly who was in FB is already on another show Alexa and Katie as Paris Berelc's brother. RHG was ages ago. No way that's happening either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. CuriousUserX90

I know you. You and I are both IMDB Contributors. Since IMDB made the bad decision of discarding the Message Boards, there's been no place to discuss things about each title and post News Updates, nor meet other IMDB Users. All we've been able to do in the past 6 months has been submitting information to pages, without knowing the Fellow Contributors among us.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PokémonGamer

PokémonGamer New Member

That's why I said I couldn't guarantee anything, although I didn't expect Zap2it to be listing the fan translations confusing them with the official dub titles as they did with Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon with the first batch of episodes (although unlike Yo-Kai I do myself watch the Japanese version of Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon so it's easier for me to identify). They've even listed Japanese air dates for Pokémon instead of the American dub dates, the only way to know now which the dates were back then for the Isshu region (Unova in English) would be to follow the dub scheduling back then which multiple fan sites on that have done, but some of those are wikis which are not entirely credible sources because anyone with an account can edit them. There's even a dub title guessing thing, where some posters will guess what the dub titles are of Pokémon episodes based on their Japanese titles and storylines. Although apparently, "Clash of the Connoisseurs!", one of the titles guessed on one of those forums, did turn out to be used as an official dub title in a later BW episode back then.

An episode that will air on September 30, 2017 dubbed is already known to have been dubbed around one month prior to Japanese airing. In it, Suiren (Lana) catches a Totem Yowashi (Totem Wishiwashi), battles it, and gets the Waterium Z. The episode was mentioned on the iTunes store for Vol. 3 on July 16, 2017 (back when it was the latest episode in Japan since they were going on a one week break) as the one where "Lana meets up with a Totem" or something along those lines, I can't remember.

#23 PokémonGamer, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  4. Skylar Rainbow

Skylar Rainbow New Member

5. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

@Skylar Rainbow It means we don't know if there's new episodes or not.

6. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo
    Staff Member Moderator

#26 ToonJay723, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  7. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

5 episodes per day? They really want to get this over with, huh?

8. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Not per day. Just September 9.

9. Anonymoususer2004

Anonymoususer2004 Excelsior!

They said Andi Mack would return this fall. I wonder when it's coming back.

10. CuriousUserX90

11. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

Just an FYI, but it should really be "synopses". Just saying.

12. PokémonGamer

PokémonGamer New Member

Here's the current schedule for Sun & Moon.

Sep. 2 (9:00 AM) - Lulled to La-La Land! (2029)
    Sep. 9 (9:00 AM) - The Ol' Raise and Switch! (2030)
    Sep. 16 (9:00 AM) - The Island Whisperer! (2031)
    Sep. 23 (9:00 AM) - Treasure Hunt, Akala Style! (2032)

2029 is already listed, 2030 and 2031 come from Zap2it and the Disney/ABC Press calendar for Disney XD, 2032 comes from the Disney/ABC Press calendar for Disney XD.

13. CuriousUserX90

3 of the last 5 season 2 episodes of Bizaardvark have finished filming according to this: http://www.showfax.com/project_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1
    *If Bizaardvark doesn't have a 3rd Season than we're not going to be able to see how the Intro would turn out depicting Frankie with Shorter Hair and not having Dirk (the lyrics for one that describe Dirk would be changed for one). Of course, we're not going to be able to see a reshot Intro like that unless the show has another season.

I also have News bout KC Undercover judging Mr. Lotterstein's Recent Tweet, saying that the End is Just Beginning:
    *Season 3 might be the last season of KC Undercover after all. Hopefully the series will end with a Bang, like The Other Side being finished off once and for all by blowing up their Headquarters. A way to wrap up the series anyway will do, the last episode's of GMW and L&M did pretty well with that, they even had titles that indicate the end of the series (Girl Meets Goodbye and End-A-Rooney respectively), for being shows with Unique Episode Namings.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sounds like a good way for the show to end, and it was lucky to see 3 Seasons.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PokémonGamer

PokémonGamer New Member

The Pokémon: Sun & Moon schedule is complete.

Sep. 2 (9:00 AM) - Lulled to La-La Land! (2029)
    Sep. 9 (9:00 AM) - The Ol' Raise and Switch! (2030)
    Sep. 16 (9:00 AM) - The Island Whisperer! (2031)
    Sep. 23 (9:00 AM) - Treasure Hunt, Akala Style! (2032)
    Sep. 30 (9:00 AM) - Big Sky, Small Fry! (2033)

That's the title, per Zap2it.

Currently, dub titles have yet to be known for 2034-2043.

16. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It will likely be near the coming months when the titles are revealed for 34-38 at best.

17. PokémonGamer

PokémonGamer New Member

The dub title for 2033 was kinda sounding a little skeptical there, but it's still official and comes from a reliable source. This is the one where Suiren battled the Totem Yowashi and got the Z Crystal. Wouldn't be surprised if those got leaked (we had some user named nhjm449 who would leak them far in advance when it was on Cartoon Network), as we who follow the original Japanese version primarily had 2040 just finished airing on TV Tokyo.

18. CuriousUserX90

*How could a 3rd Season of Bunk'd possibly turn out? I mean Season 2 ended in a good way to wrap up the series, with Emma and Ravi getting promoted to being Camp Counsellors after all, and the characters singing the theme song as they'd been boarding the bus to leave camp.

19. CuriousUserX90

In regards to which show could be taking the same fate as IDDI and BFW, at this rate it looks like Bizaardvark, seeing as SITM was confirmed for a 3rd Season:
    *They denied a 3rd Season of Bizaardvark yet, but probably they'd do so at the last minute like with the other shows that lasted only 2 seasons instead of months in advance. If it is true of Bizaardvark not having a 3rd Season, then our dreams have been crushed of seeing an Intro without Dirk and with Frankie's shorter hair (Season 2's Intro is indeed unchanged). Either way, let's not blame Jake Paul's departure if there's no future for the show beyond this year (he's not the first Cast Member to leave a show and be excluded from a season after all).

20. Skylar Rainbow

Skylar Rainbow New Member

Come on we should know by now if we're getting new Andi Mack episodes...

• Agree Agree x 1