"Sabrinas Through Time 3" Talkback

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
770 7
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
For the third Halloween in a row, we're looking at another historical piece of Sabrina the Teenage Witch history!
http://www.platypuscomix.net/otherpeople/libbyspineapple.html

This is live-action and yet it's in the "Other People's Cartoons" section...I know. But the other two are there. It's about being able to find it.

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
Ratings
www.youtube.com
I hate to sound like McNitpick, but could I share a major difference between this article's description of the plot, and what I recall seeing in the reruns (including when Hulu posted the show)?

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
770 7
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
I hate to sound like McNitpick, but could I share a major difference between this article's description of the plot, and what I recall seeing in the reruns (including when Hulu posted the show)?
There was a one-minute cut in this recording, so it's possible something wasn't mentioned. Please don't tell me Libby turned back to normal within that minute.

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
Ratings
www.youtube.com
I apologize if this seems overwhelming on top of everything else, but can I propose some suggestions for new installments?
  • The Sabrina, the Teenage Witch TV movie Melissa Joan Hart starred in before the sitcom
  • Sabrina Goes to Rome
  • Sabrina Down Under
  • An episode of Sabrina: The Animated Series
  • The first episode of Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch (or the "movie" A Witch and the Werewolf, which compiles it together with two other episodes)
  • Your favorite issue from Bob Bolling's Sabrina run
As far as I can recall, the only thing on this list I myself have seen in its whole would be the fourth one.

Last edited:

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
Ratings
SO MUCH PAIN
I can totally see him doing the Sabrina animated series! I used to watch it religiously during my "innocent" period in the early 2000's. That and Totally Spies. And the later seasons of All That.

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
770 7
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
The project I'm finishing up (to be revealed tonight) ended up taking any time that would've been spent on that Sabrina article. I haven't decided yet if I want to debut it late or just shelve it for next year. It won't be running in 2017 either way.

Speaking of Sabrina, look what I just posted in "I Learned Something Today."