Road Rovers

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by doglover44, Jul 14, 2018.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Member

Are there any fans of the short lived show Road Rovers it was one of my favorites glad it finally got a dvd release it finally deserved !

2. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

So love Road Rovers on the best classic action cartoons ever while enjoying it Saturday mornings in Kids' WB, great action/comedy, but a shame it had 13 episodes, it so needs a revival/more seasons, its got sweet potential.

Both Professor Shepherd, Hunter, Colleen, Blitz, Exile, Shag, and Muzzle, awesome enjoyable protagonists for their great funny moments.Colleen, awesome hottest female protagonist that I love who's an amazing martial artist, Tress MacNeille was amazing for the role.The Star Rovers were awesome, they need more returns/major focuses, they got great potential, the female Star Rover captain was hot, love her next to Colleen:D.

General Parvo/The Groomer, my favorite awesome enjoyable classic villains next to Magica/Flintheart Glomgold/The Beagle Family, Scuzzo the Clown/Mr. Monitor, Dr. Robotnik/Snively/Ixis Naugus, Mr. Edward Bighead, The Lobe, Sky Clone(Sky Dancers), Mandark, and Katz/Eustace Bagge:D,
    his character design looking like Hulk Hogan was awesome, Jim Cummings/Sheena Easton were amazing in their roles.Zachary Storm was a great enjoyable minor villain.

#2 Radical, Jul 20, 2018 at 3:04 PM
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018 at 3:22 PM