Qubo News and Discussion Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Cartoon Ruler

Dec 11, 2011
Ratings
1,899 7
Galloway, NJ
It's not. It's a network for kids and their families like the now-defunct Hub Network (hell, they're airing Scaredy Squirrel and Sidekick soon, plus they aired Spliced and He-Man in the past).
Wait, Scaredy Squirrel and Sidekick are coming to Qubo?! That's very surprising, considering how both shows haven't aired on Cartoon Network (in the US airwaves) since four or five years ago. Hopefully Qubo will air their last seasons (which didn't aired on CN).

Maybe there's hope for Ruby Gloom after all.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,039 82
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
View attachment 93302 Does anyone else find Qubo's TV ratings a LITTLE bit weird? The picture shown above only scratches the surface of how politically correct it can be at times.
There were even episodes of Stickin' Around and Ned's Newt that were rated TV-PG.

DavidVi11aronga

"Get a load of T H I S"
Feb 4, 2016
Ratings
952 22
Imaginationland
Nov 4, 2016
Ratings
17 2
How many of Qubo's shows are first run and are new to the US? Are there not kids shows from Canada/Australia/UK like international current shows Qubo could pick up?

DavidVi11aronga

"Get a load of T H I S"
Feb 4, 2016
Ratings
952 22
Imaginationland
How many of Qubo's shows are first run and are new to the US?
These!
  • Artzooka!
  • Famous 5: On the Case
  • Fishtronaut
  • Gofrette
  • Jacob Two-Two
  • Joe & Jack
  • My Friend Rabbit
  • Nutri Ventures
  • Sally Bollywood
  • Willa's Wild Life
  • Doki
  • Being Ian
  • Sandra, the Fairytale Detective
  • Class of the Titans (I couldn't find any proof of it on Discovery Kids, so it's probably a Qubo exclusive in the US)
  • Denver, the Last Dinosaur (at least from my research)
  • Pearlie
  • Jane and the Dragon
  • The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 4, 2016
Ratings
17 2
These!
  • Artzooka!
  • Famous 5: On the Case
  • Fishtronaut
  • Gofrette
  • Jacob Two-Two
  • Joe & Jack
  • My Friend Rabbit
  • Nutri Ventures
  • Sally Bollywood
  • Willa's Wild Life
  • The Choo Choo Bob Show
  • Doki
  • Being Ian
  • Sandra, the Fairytale Detective
  • Class of the Titans (I couldn't find any proof of it on Discovery Kids, so it's probably a Qubo exclusive in the US)
  • Denver, the Last Dinosaur (at least from my research)
  • Pearlie
  • Jane and the Dragon
  • The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog
Which of these shows are still running with new episodes on TV?

superkeegan9100

Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,039 82
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Whenever I try to contact Qubo about their schedule, there's always that one button that destroys the whole website. It's getting annoying, I had to refresh the page and then all of my info was gone! :mad: My guess is Qubo's either closing or rebranding on March 27. I really hope it's not the former.

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!
May 11, 2016
Ratings
399 7
Baltimore, MD
Whenever I try to contact Qubo about their schedule, there's always that one button that destroys the whole website. It's getting annoying, I had to refresh the page and then all of my info was gone! :mad: My guess is Qubo's either closing or rebranding on March 27. I really hope it's not the former.
Well, if they're rebranding, I hope it's the American Cartoonito I've been waiting for!

superkeegan9100

Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,039 82
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
I hope it's the American Cartoonito I've been waiting for!
That would imply Boomerang would also be rebranding, you said that your American Cartoonito was the result of Boomerang and Qubo merging. I meant a graphics change like Disney Channel did recently.