1. If you are seeing non-stop CMP acceptance notifications, go here and we will help you troubleshoot:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-cmp-acceptance-notice.5663692/
    If you are seeing non-stop Privacy/ToS acceptance notifications, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-privacy-terms-acceptance.5663702/
    If you are seeing threads with no posts at all, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/threads-with-no-content.5663811/
    Please note that these are separate issues. Posting in the correct thread will help us resolve the issue faster.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Characters Villains

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by DCVSMARVEL1996, Feb 21, 2018.

1. DCVSMARVEL1996

I do don't understand why that Jenny, another members of police office or Looker, Tedesco and another members of International Police never arrest Giovanni and another members of Team Rocket.

But I not sure about Team Magma and Team Aqua have been arrested or not?

I know that Team Galactic, Team Plasma and Team Flare have been arrested by Jenny, police office and Looker.

I believe that Team Skull will arrest by Jenny and police office some day.

Also another characters villains have been arrested by Jenny, Tedesco and police office.

So Jenny, Looker, Tedesco, police office, and International Police are should go find Giovanni and another members of Team Rocket and arrest them.

#1 DCVSMARVEL1996, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Members of Team Rocket have indeed been arrested before. Butch and Cassidy have been arrested at least twice, and even Jessie, James and Meowth have been arrested before. But they've since escaped/released from prison. As for Giovanni, I doubt any of the police even knows who Giovanni is, or that he leads Team Rocket. And of course even if they did, they would need evidence in order to arrest him, and that's if they can find him.

3. DCVSMARVEL1996

When police arrested Members of Team Rocket, Butch, Cassidy, Jessie, James and Meowth but police never ask them question who is leader of Team Rocket then they won't say to police.

Also when Ash and his friends has met Giovanni then I don't know if that Ash and his friends has told police about leader of Team Rocket is was Giovanni.

4. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Most likely Jessie, James, and Meowth escaped before any interrogation could take place, and Cassidy, Butch refused to talk since Giovanni favors them enough to bail them out of prison.

I doubt the subject ever comes up between Ash and his friends and Officer Jenny.

5. DCVSMARVEL1996

Well when Ash and his friends has been met Giovanni who is responsible this with Team Rocket then Ash and his friends should report to Jenny and then Jenny will contact report to Looker or Tedesco from International Police.

Then Looker or Tedesco or someone member of International Police will find Giovanni some where place and Looker or Tedesco or someone will arrest him then Team Rocket will close down for good.

Also I hopeful that members of Team Rocket is Butch, Cassidy, Jessie, James, Meowth and all another members will arrest all members of Team Rocket for good by Looker or Tedesco or member of International Police.

So I hopeful no more evil bad guy of Team Rocket or Giovanni in future when Looker or Tedesco or member of International Police arrest them very soon.

6. DCVSMARVEL1996

One more thing I have to say something.

Jenny or Looker or Tedesco should report news all world people about enemies is Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, Team Skull and another enemies teams.

Because when Ash met first time Team Rocket then Ash haven't heard about Team Rocket in Season 1.

Then After Season 1 to 5 when Ash leave his old friends is Brock and Misty then in Season 6 that Ash has met new friends is Max and May then when Max and May first time met Team Rocket then Max and May haven't heard Team Rocket before.

Same to Tracey, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Lana, Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Lillie and everyone from Season 7 to 20 when they haven't heard about Team Rocket.

So Jenny or Looker or Tedesco should report news all world about Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, Team Skull and another enemies teams are dangerous then all people will make sure get ready against them and people can save their piokemon or friends or family or save city town or save world for stop them evil enemies of Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, Team Skull and another enemies teams.

7. DCVSMARVEL1996

I can't remember another bad guys name from Season 1 to 20.

Is not about Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, Team Skull enemies members is was another bad people from Season 1 to 20.

Jenny and Tedesco have been arrested bad person from few season but I can't remember which one that was.

But some bad people have not arrest because bad people was run away from Jenny or police.

#7 DCVSMARVEL1996, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018