Nick's January 2018 premieres thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,180 4
Funny thing is zap2it listed Henry Danger - Toon in for Danger on Mon Jan 15 listed at 7pm (as one hour), but didn't display Adv in Kid Danger at 7:30PM which we know as that will be sneak peek.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,065 36 1
Austin, Texas

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,180 4
@Toons Fan do you know if there's new Lip Sync Battle Shorties airing on Fri Jan 26, any new Welcome to the Wayne that will air on Nickelodeon or Nicktoons? What are the episodes of Hunter Street episodes airing on Nickelodeon week of Jan 29? Any others that I didn't list on premieres thread even with thefutoncritic did not list?

Aug 24, 2015
Ratings
39 2
@Toons Fan do you know if there's new Lip Sync Battle Shorties airing on Fri Jan 26, any new Welcome to the Wayne that will air on Nickelodeon or Nicktoons? What are the episodes of Hunter Street episodes airing on Nickelodeon week of Jan 29? Any others that I didn't list on premieres thread even with thefutoncritic did not list?
Hope welcome to the wayne isn’t going to nicktoons first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
883 8
Niagara Falls, NY
Sorry, but I've no clue about what's happening to Welcome to the Wayne. But, here's the rest of the January premieres for Lip Sync Battle Shorties, Paradise Run and Hunter Street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk