Nickelodeon Branding Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Jul 10, 2016
Ratings
19 1
There using kca promos and bumpers alot.And there bumpers where the actors and actress from there live action shows . Put up the Nick logo depending on which show your watching it's hard to tell cause Nickeloden changes there bumpers every year

I'm gonna allow Nick jr Nicktoons Teenick . And yes International Nick channels are Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,210 5
I think we can use Nickelodeon USA versions for bumpers. For international bumpers, there's international thread instead than just posting in this thread.

Also for on topic I would like to bring this up there's lot of hype and more bumpers and promos for Kids Choice Sports. Little surprised Nick@Nite this year didn't receive Kids Choice Sports ads, last year and two years ago they did those. Also I wish the banner ad should NEED to be updated for saying coming up next, rather than just new specials or new episodes soon

Last edited:

SparkleMan

Who did you expect? Sportaflop?
May 2, 2016
Ratings
487 5
Lazytown
Also, since Toonzone only allows 5 pieces of media per post, here's some more bumpers.
Crashletes promos:
Legendary Dudas promo:
ALVINNN!!! bumper:
Sanjay & Craig bumper:

Last edited by a moderator:

SparkleMan

Who did you expect? Sportaflop?
May 2, 2016
Ratings
487 5
Lazytown
Some more: