New Cartoon Network Pilots

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

szjdfgs

Dec 1, 2013
Ratings
456 2
www.youtube.com
I didn't really find anything completely useful, but I did find this Spotify playlist that Owen Dennis set up, called Infinity Train. I don't know if this is related to the pilot, but if it is, here you have his collection of songs. I've been getting many errors accessing Spotify, so I had to access a cached version and all I can see is perhaps the first 30 songs. I checked Google and it is indeed allowing me only 30, the total amount is 88 songs. I can't do anything since I'm getting some problems with Spotify that I'm not sure what are about.

Here's a lazily stitched version if you don't want to click the link above. Maybe someone else can figure out the remaining tracks.

r9llGMR.png

Sep 22, 2016
Ratings
Like people above me have stated, it definitely looks different to anything else we had seen before. Maybe like a cgi-2d blended kinda animation with a creepy, atmospheric setting?
Sign me up, Dennis.

szjdfgs

Dec 1, 2013
Ratings
456 2
www.youtube.com
I guess we not only have to worry about Infinity Train, but also another upcoming short named Victor and Valentino, who I guess already aired during the weekend, but will also be posted on YouTube tomorrow.

Also, I found this concerning Victor and Valentino and when you can watch it again.

Catch the pilot again on November 1st at 3:30pm on Cartoon Network.

Sorry for having gone off-topic, but this year's pilot entries come in pairs so I think it's necessary to talk about this one either. Besides, Wedenesday isn't too far off, just a couple of hours.

NeoplanDan

Avid Furiki/BCG follower
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,370 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
I guess we not only have to worry about Infinity Train, but also another upcoming short named Victor and Valentino, who I guess already aired during the weekend, but will also be posted on YouTube tomorrow.

Also, I found this concerning Victor and Valentino and when you can watch it again.

Sorry for having gone off-topic, but this year's pilot entries come in pairs so I think it's necessary to talk about this one either. Besides, Wedenesday isn't too far off, just a couple of hours.
TBH, I think Victor And Valentino aired yesterday after Adventure Time aired.

szjdfgs

Dec 1, 2013
Ratings
456 2
www.youtube.com
The only thing I can really say (well, the only two things actually), is that I'm a bit interested in the worlds the person wants to build in this universe, and that Victor is easily the worst character.

I was gonna complain about the Spanish accents because I thought they were being said by people who weren't from Latin American descent and that they hired some other VAs to make up fake Spanish accents, but they actually are from Mexican descent, so no reason to complain there, I guess..

Gatordragon

Frolicking in the flames
May 14, 2012
Ratings
3,195 4
The Land of Flowers
I found Victor and Valentino to be quite interesting but not as enjoyable as say, Guacamelee. The brothers' dynamic needs work, but I have a fondness for Day of the Dead stuff and I wouldn't mind seeing more of the world Victor and Valentino live in.

Also, here's a review I found for Victor and Valentino.

I was gonna complain about the Spanish accents because I thought they were being said by people who weren't from Latin American descent and that they hired some other VAs to make up fake Spanish accents, but they actually are from Mexican descent, so no reason to complain there, I guess..
Heh heh heh, we can be so used to the fake stuff, that when the real stuff shows up, we question the real stuff's authenticity.

Last edited: