"Milo Murphy's Law" News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by BeanoMaster, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Elijah Abrams

Elijah Abrams Just deal with it!

Well since the second part of the MML/P&F crossover will be the Season 2 premiere, it would be no surprise that today's episode links to it! Of course, we will have one more episode for this season (the Halloween special), but sadly it will take place before today's released episode.

2. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2, actually. There's also going to be a Christmas special.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Elijah Abrams

Elijah Abrams Just deal with it!

Oooo, a Christmas special eh? I'll expect some shenanigans similar to Christmas With The Kranks, Deck the Halls (the 2007 movie), and Jingle All The Way!

4. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Did anybody noticed the Spongebob joke in Fungus Among Us? I hope Tom Kenny did the actually time-card voice.

5. ShadowBeast

Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-A-Torium: I surprised that no one has talked about this one yet. I liked this one. the whole plot was good. Sara popping up in costume and pretending that she didn't know it was Halloween was funny considering her obsession with Dr Zone. I was kind of hoping for the same narrator from the Phineas and Ferb Halloween special, but a Gargoyle works. Zack being the coward of the group, you'd think he would be terrified of Halloween. But I guess the holiday itself makes being scared fun. We end up with Sara taking Zack's place of being scared of every little thing. The secondary plot of Cavendish and Dakota celebrating the last Halloween was good, and I'm glad they end up saving it from technically themselves and wind up creating Leap-Year at the same time. I'm loving what Dakota's thievery is doing to Brick and Savannah's missions. Dakota and Cavendish are like what if Doofensmirtz and Mongram were forced to constantly work together.
    Zack finally gets his scare back, thanks to Murphy's Law. But Elliot's costume is the worst Allosaurus costume seen. It just looks like a generic dinosaur costume. Zack's dad scaring Zack with a fish costume was a great way to end the episode.

6. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

They think season 2 premieres in April.

7. jaylop97

jaylop97 Nickelodeon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If that is the case, then the show would take 1 year and 6 months to have completed its first season. That would be a long amount of time to have reached it.

8. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

More like a year and 2 months. Season 1 will wrap up with the Christmas special, which will probably air in December, then unless Dan is wrong, it it would be on a 4 month hiatus.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

A Christmas episode is airing on December 2 at 9 A.M.

10. ShadowBeast

A Christmas Peril: A great Christmas special. Of course Milo has problems picking up his relatives due to Murphy's law. And that one relatve is obviously in denial about having it. Milo and his family's story ends at the mall, celebrating Christmas snowed in.
    Dakota and Cavendish's story was nice as well. They break a time rule just to repair their friendship. Though they could've just cut the egg-roll in half. Their boss Mr. Block catches them breaking the rule, but apparently his future self has broken that rule as well, since he was at the party too.

11. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

Great episode
    Surprised all the Murphy's in one place did not cause even more of a disaster. A blizard, ships falling from the sky, and dinosaurs is just standard single Murphy business.

Also, not sure how the timeline is supposed to work?
    Why did all the Dakotas and Cavendishes in this episode disappear once their future was changed, yet there are still all of those Dacotas on the island?

12. ShadowBeast

Well the night wasn't over just yet.

13. MarshalGrover

MarshalGrover New Member

I'm 99% certain the writers are way more interested in Cavendish and Dakota over Milo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Just finished my earlier recording of this. Loved it. Loved Cavendish and Dakota going back in time to try and erase the egg roll incident, and about lost it with the dinosaur. Great later on with all the different takes reverting back to the same scenario trying to figure out what's wrong.

Many may have found them exhausting, but enjoyed the simultaneous talking of the grandparents. I also enjoyed the few times Milo and whomever ended up being on the wrong flight, stuck on a train, etc.

15. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

That bothers me too. I never liked that Island of Dakota concept. It doesn’t make sense and It’s more sad than funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ShadowBeast

I was far more bothered by Cavendish constantly getting killed. It was like he has Murphy's Law without any skills to survive it. At least with time-travel, you know it's always confusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

The end of that Halloween special was very predictable but I still cried of laughter xD I don't know why but that joke really got me.