Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+ 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RDG, May 4, 2018.

1. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Whereas the previous Mega Man X Collection (2006) got an E rating, the upcoming Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2 are the very first T-rated titles in the entire Mega Man franchise, which is partly understandable since X, Zero and other characters have started in other T-rated games (the short-lived mobile version of Puzzle Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, SNES Classic Edition, Project X Zone 1 and 2, etc.) Could this open the door for more T-rated Mega Man games, and do you think all the individual MMX games should have gotten T ratings in the first place?

#1 RDG, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. ZZenigundam

ZZenigundam Member

Hah that's crazy. Maybe they're adding blood and gore to the game. I prefer the main series because Mega Man X games are way too fast-paced. Hmm might pick this up though :quinn:

3. RDG

MMX4 was apparently the first to have actual blood in it, yet still got a K-A (later E) rating. Times have changed, though. See for yourself: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/197898-mega-man-x4/images?page=1

#3 RDG, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  4. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky The Evil One

In any case, if I do get those, I'm likely not playing Mega Man X7 ever again.:sweat:

5. RDG

6. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

Also, it appears that Mega Man X5 will have the original boss names this time around (e.g., "Crescent Grizzly" instead of "Grizzly Slash"). It also appears that X5 was originally translated by a third party company that is or was run by Alyson Court's* husband, and, not knowing anything about the series, she suggested the Guns'n Roses names.

Now, I apologize, but I don't have a link. You'll have to look around Google.

*As in the lady who played Lydia Deetz (the animated Beetlejuice series), Jubilee (the 1990s X-Men series), and Loonette (The Big Comfy Couch; until she left and someone else played her).

7. RDG