Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+ 2

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Oct 2, 2014
Ratings
303 3
Bedford, OH
twitter.com
Whereas the previous Mega Man X Collection (2006) got an E rating, the upcoming Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2 are the very first T-rated titles in the entire Mega Man franchise, which is partly understandable since X, Zero and other characters have started in other T-rated games (the short-lived mobile version of Puzzle Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, SNES Classic Edition, Project X Zone 1 and 2, etc.) Could this open the door for more T-rated Mega Man games, and do you think all the individual MMX games should have gotten T ratings in the first place?

Last edited:

RDG

Oct 2, 2014
Ratings
303 3
Bedford, OH
twitter.com
Last edited:

RDG

Oct 2, 2014
Ratings
303 3
Bedford, OH
twitter.com
Last edited:

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Ratings
296 14
Newington, CT, USA
Also, it appears that Mega Man X5 will have the original boss names this time around (e.g., "Crescent Grizzly" instead of "Grizzly Slash"). It also appears that X5 was originally translated by a third party company that is or was run by Alyson Court's* husband, and, not knowing anything about the series, she suggested the Guns'n Roses names.

Now, I apologize, but I don't have a link. You'll have to look around Google.

*As in the lady who played Lydia Deetz (the animated Beetlejuice series), Jubilee (the 1990s X-Men series), and Loonette (The Big Comfy Couch; until she left and someone else played her).

Classic Speedy

Captain
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Ratings
590 2
This was my first time playing X7 and X8. The former was so clunky that I didn't even bother to beat any of the levels after the intro stage, but X8 was the best X game since X4, IMO.