Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+ 2 Make History

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RDG, May 4, 2018.

1. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Whereas the previous Mega Man X Collection (2006) got an E rating, the upcoming Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2 are the very first T-rated titles in the entire Mega Man franchise, which is partly understandable since X, Zero and other characters have started in other T-rated games (the short-lived mobile version of Puzzle Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, SNES Classic Edition, Project X Zone 1 and 2, etc.) Could this open the door for more T-rated Mega Man games, and do you think all the individual MMX games should have gotten T ratings in the first place?

#1 RDG, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. ZZenigundam

ZZenigundam Member

Hah that's crazy. Maybe they're adding blood and gore to the game. I prefer the main series because Mega Man X games are way too fast-paced. Hmm might pick this up though :quinn:

3. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

MMX4 was apparently the first to have actual blood in it, yet still got a K-A (later E) rating; times have changed, though. See for yourself: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/197898-mega-man-x4/images?page=1

#3 RDG, May 19, 2018 at 11:44 AM
    Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  4. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky One Cool Spider

In any case, if I do get those, I'm likely not playing Mega Man X7 ever again.:sweat: