May 2018 Disney Premieres

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Sep 6, 2015
Ratings
2,257 14
Here are most of the premieres airing on Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Disney Junior. Times are Eastern and Pacific. Times and Dates are Subject to Change. Since some Disney XD shows are now being moved to Disney Channel, I'll add them.

Disney Channel
Andi Mack
No New Episodes

Big Hero 6: The Series
No New Episodes

Bizaardvark
No New Episodes

Bunk'd
No New Episodes

Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
No New Episodes

DuckTales
Friday, May 4 - 8:00 PM - "The Spear of Selene!"
Friday, May 11 - 8:00 PM - "Beware the B.U.D.D.Y. System!"
Friday, May 18 - 8:00 PM - "The Missing Links of Moorshire!"
Friday, May 25 - 8:00 PM - "McMystery at McDuck Manor!"

Elena of Avalor
No New Episodes

Goldie & Bear
No New Episodes

Hotel Transylvania: The Series
No New Episodes

Mickey and the Roadster Racers
Friday, May 4 - 9:30 AM - "Stop Lazlo!; The Hot Diggity Dog Show"

Mickey Mouse
Saturday, May 12 - 7:55 AM - "Springtime"

Milo Murphy's Law
No New Episodes

Mission Force One
No New Episodes

Muppet Babies
Friday, May 4 - 10:00 AM - "Kermit Levels Up; Frogs of a Feather"

Pat the Dog
No New Episodes

PJ Masks
Friday May 11 - 9:30 AM - "Robot's Pet Cat; Gekko, Master of the Deep"

Puppy Dog Pals
No New Episodes

Raven's Home
No New Episodes

Sofia the First
Monday, May 14 - 11:30 AM - "A Royal Wedding"
Tuesday, May 15 - 11:30 AM - "The Royal School Fair"
Wednesday, May 16 - 11:30 AM - "The Lost Pyramid"
Thursday, May 17 - 11:30 AM - "Return to Merroway Cave"
Friday, May 18 - 11:30 AM - "The Elf Situation"

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

No New Episodes

Stuck in the Middle
No New Episodes

Tangled: The Series
No New Episodes

The Lion Guard
No New Episodes

The ZhuZhus
No New Episodes

Vampirina
No New Episodes

Disney XD
Avengers Assemble
No New Episodes

Beyblade Burst Evolution
Saturday, May 5 - 8:30 AM - "The Fortress! Shelter Regulus!"
Saturday, May 12 - 8:30 AM - "Collision Course! To the Finals!"
Saturday, May 19 - 8:30 AM - "Big 5! Breaking Through!"

Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer
No New Episodes

Future-Worm!
Saturday, May 5 - 9:30 AM - "Megan Muck Wars; Porthole to the Spider Hole; Weenie Genie"
Saturday, May 12 - 9:30 AM - "Be Mine Across Time; Fyootchy Swap; Steak Starbolt Movie Trailer"
Saturday, May 19 - 9:30 AM - "Manchovy Prision Break; Wrong Place, Wrong Time; Future Danny Finale"
Saturday, May 19 - 10:00 AM - "Finale" (Series Finale)

Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Break Out

No New Episodes

MECH-X4
No New Episodes

Pokemon the Series: Sun & Moon: Ultra Adventures
Saturday, May 5 - 9:00 AM - "Let Sleeping Pokemon Lie!"
Saturday, May 12 - 9:00 AM - "The Dex Can't Help It!"
Saturday, May 19 - 9:00 AM - "Fighting Back the Tears!"

Spider-Man
No New Episodes

Walk the Prank
Saturday, May 5 - 11:00 AM - "Substitute Dad"
Saturday, May 12 - 11:00 AM - "The Alec Baldwin Blues Explosion"
Saturday, May 19 - 11:00 AM - "Say Goodnight to J.D."

Yo-Kai Watch
No New Episodes

Disney Junior
Mission Force One
Monday, May 7 - 5:30 PM - "The Space Station Situation"
Monday, May 14 - 5:30 PM - "Aggro's Jam; Sea Change"
Monday, May 21 - 5:30 PM - "Saving Silas; Attack of the Arachno-Bots"

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
Ratings
It's been rumored that Milo Murphy's Law Season 2 will premiere in August 2018 so here's my premiere guess: August 17, 2018. It's a Friday and it will be 11 years since Phineas and Ferb premiered, which was August 17, 2007. And the season premiere is the Phineas and Ferb crossover.

Mar 20, 2018
Ratings
32 1
I don't know, remember how long it took for Gravity Falls season two to finish? Star vs the Forces of evil season four being the last season.

I'd rather that rumor of it airing Milo in August be fake and air in June but Milo's VA has been very accurate reguarding air dates, he was right about the rest of season one Air dates so * sigh* I at least hope they show us a preview for season two at the comic con.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Mar 11, 2005
Ratings
1,468 8
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
Ugh... Why are Disney's TV premieres so bad this year?

Remember 2017? We were having daily premieres of Star vs., Pokémon, and Right Now Kapow while premieres of their other shows were front and center nearly every week.

We're five months into 2018 and we've had next to nothing except scattered premieres on weekends. This is awful.

NeoplanDan

Avid Furiki/BCG follower
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,378 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Ugh... Why are Disney's TV premieres so bad this year?

Remember 2017? We were having daily premieres of Star vs., Pokémon, and Right Now Kapow while premieres of their other shows were front and center nearly every week.

We're five months into 2018 and we've had next to nothing except scattered premieres on weekends. This is awful.
A lot changed since from out of the blue, the executives had randomly made a decision by moving some of the current existing shows to the main channel in order to set their premieres there, while possibly trying to add the older shows back on the XD, which a lot had to with trying to tie in terms of ratings and as well as their main focus on acquiring Fox, which it is in the status quo at the moment, while I do see this almost as good as it unofficially trying to bring the channel back to where it was before all that tween live action shows had inundated the network, with a good mix of animated and live action, it simplifies this as a slightly better than what Nick or CN currently has. At least those who don’t have XD, will have a chance to see some more animated coming near them, to see if it gains enough ratings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
883 8
Niagara Falls, NY
Last edited:
Jul 13, 2017
Ratings
Still nothing for Bunk’d Season 3? It’s been a whole year since Season 2 wrapped up. Did they have to put Season 3 on hold from premiering for this much time after Season 2 concluded? We know nothing about Season 3 except for the fact that Camp Kikiwaka will be a bit different, along with that some Campers have departed.

Nothing on Raven’s Home Season 2 either. Surely they wouldn’t use the element of Surprise as to when we can expect these new seasons to premiere. It’s been nearly 7 months since they got through Season 1 in only 3 months with only 13 episodes, Season 2 could use more time then that.

This here lists shows that are and are not due for renewal: https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/cancelled-or-renewed-status-of-cable-streaming-tv-shows-a-d/

Apparently it has no idea that Bizaardvark is due for a 3rd Season, which we’ve known about for the past 3 months, hence why Bizaardvark is not off the list from these Toonzone Pages.

@D-nice is the man. When Big Hero 6 returns with new episodes in the summer it will be airing on Disney Channel not Disney XD:

http://www.nickandmore.com/2018/04/19/disney-channel-go-summer/

Edit: @D-nice is the man. Can you please move Big Hero 6: The Series to under the Disney Channel part in the first post? It not a Disney XD show anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Big Hero 6: The Series already did premiere, I’ve even been seeing episodes of it in my part over the past 2 months.

Last edited by a moderator: