Marvel's Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H "The Defiant Hulks" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Mar 1, 2015.

?

Rate and Comment on this "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." episode!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

25.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

50.0%
  5. ***

25.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Check out Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.!

[​IMG]

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "The Defiant Hulks"

Episode Premiere Date - March 1st, 2015
    Hulk reluctantly fills in as Mayor of Vista Verde while Red and Skaar leave the team to start their own webcast as super villain bounty hunters – their first target: Abomination

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

2. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

Pretty funny episode! :)

3. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

This episode was OK. I'm glad they finally caught Abomination, but there was something kinda annoying about seeing Red Hulk and Abomination getting the tar beat out of them by monkeys, albeit superpowered ones.

The scene with the Leader being bribed by a crosswords puzzle was very funny, though.

4. webmonkey44

webmonkey44 Member

I have two complaint. Red hulk is very competent in this episode. the message that needs a full sized team doesnt stick as a result. He took every sensible precaution and method and most of those he did use paid off. Anything that did go wrong for him was not his fault. Second, the bounty for that many major supervillians would very high and probably much more than the rebuild cost of the city hall. Other than those points looks like a decent episode

5. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

I don't care what anyone says, I thought this episode was hilarious and I had a lot of fun with it. You can't get much more random than Red Ghost and the Super Apes, but that's what I like about this show. We've gotten to see a lot guest appearances from some more random, obscure characters from all corners of the Marvel Universe.

Red Hulk and Skaar got the focus for once, and they actually did a pretty good job of taking down Abomination. When that monkey came back, I thought for a second we were going to see Hit Monkey. Skaar's trollish face after swallowing the adamantium handcuff key was hilarious.

Are gamma weapons really the key weakness to Hulk-type characters? They knocked Abomination out with gamma knockout gas grenade. Red Hulk used a mini gamma bomb for the handcuffs. I guess Gamma radiation is the Hulk's version of Kryptonite for this show.

6. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Decent episode, I guess but the Hulk acting as mayor was a little too ridiculous and Red Hulk's and Skaar's sudden decision to form their bounty hunter team didn't do much for me either. It was nice seeing the Red Ghost and his Super Apes in animation again but the fight scenes weren't too impressive this time. Nice that they caught Abomination too, but the episode still could have been better.

7. Christopher Glennon

Christopher Glennon Punch Drunk Flounder
    Staff Member Reporter

Funny episode. Red Hulk and Skaar had a good story (Red Ghost and Super Apes!), but I wish we could've seen more of Hulk as mayor with She-Hulk and A-Bomb helping out.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I guess "Gamma" = "Strong as the Hulk" no matter what form it takes.