Marvel's Avengers: Secret Wars "Dimension Z" Talkback (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Rate & Discuss this "Avengers: Secret Wars" episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• *1/2

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1/2

• Total voters

JoeMabbon

Starship Captain
Aug 8, 2014
Ratings
3,259 2
En route to Cyberutopia
I know the cartoons don't use "Previously On..." anymore, but did they have to re-use the exact same scene of Jane Foster explaining everything from the last episode :shrug:?
Remember that one 2003 Ninja Turtles where the turtles were scattered across time and space? Each episode began in the same place but with a different focus/character moment (Mikey babbles about comics, Leo practices a kata, Raph and Casey work on motorbikes, Donny discussing science with April) That's how you do this kinda thing.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,913 45
Sherman Oaks CA
Remember that one 2003 Ninja Turtles where the turtles were scattered across time and space? Each episode began in the same place but with a different focus/character moment (Mikey babbles about comics, Leo practices a kata, Raph and Casey work on motorbikes, Donny discussing science with April) That's how you do this kinda thing.
I remember that arc but I had completely forgotten about how they had handled it there :cool:.

It's nice to be able to reminded of TMNT 2K3 :anime:.