"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Five Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

Arrow might not get renewed? Where did you hear that?

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Thought. What if the General Hale we saw was a LMD planted by the Superior? Who knows how much further he's infiltrated government(s) in six months time. That Blue Raven Ridge place was a black site but something seemed really extra shady about that place.

I was being hypothetical. I have no clue. Just personally, I get less interested every new season I watch of it.

3. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

I also think the Watchdogs are going to find Blizzard and Nadeen's brother underwater in their submarine. That's an easy way to tie up that lose end.

On the bright side, if Gotham doesn't get renewed by FOX, the CW could easily can Arrow and have Gotham take its spot on Thursdays nights. One has much more story left to tell than the other.

4. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

Gotham is the worst live-action DC series of all time. If it gets canceled it needs to stay canceled. Arrow's current mediocrity does not excuse Gotham's unending trashiness and destroying of the Batman franchise.