Marvel Adult/Older Animation Pitches

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Dec 10, 2012
Ratings
Glendale, CA
I just made a thread about this happening soon. I'm hoping it does, and what I have in mind to make myself is an animated universe on par with Young Justice. The shows are all dark and gritty and have high production values. I call it the Marvel-Hardcore Animated Universe, because I wanna start a studio called Hardcore Studios to make TV-14 action shows like Vanguard, Combatants of the Century, etc. on Cartoon Network. Hardcore's gonna work with Marvel like Man of Action Studios worked with Marvel for the current universe.

The shows include the following shows on TV and others on streaming sites.

TV:

Avengers Initiative
Web of Spider-Man
X-Men: Children of the Atom
The Fantastic Four
Guardians: Galaxy's Greatest Heroes

Streaming:

Deadpool
Thunderbolts
Inhumans
Defenders
New Warriors

All the ideas I've written so far can be found here: https://sta.sh/01dft073t9uz. Please give feedback.

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
May 26, 2015
Ratings
833 2
NY
I just made a thread about this happening soon. I'm hoping it does, and what I have in mind to make myself is an animated universe on par with Young Justice. The shows are all dark and gritty and have high production values. I call it the Marvel-Hardcore Animated Universe, because I wanna start a studio called Hardcore Studios to make TV-14 action shows like Vanguard, Combatants of the Century, etc. on Cartoon Network. Hardcore's gonna work with Marvel like Man of Action Studios worked with Marvel for the current universe.

The shows include the following shows on TV and others on streaming sites.

TV:

Avengers Initiative
Web of Spider-Man
X-Men: Children of the Atom
The Fantastic Four
Guardians: Galaxy's Greatest Heroes

Streaming:

Deadpool
Thunderbolts
Inhumans
Defenders
New Warriors

All the ideas I've written so far can be found here: https://sta.sh/01dft073t9uz. Please give feedback.
Should post them individually, some people may not be comfortable downloading a file. Or you could have an elevator pitch.