1. Enter for a chance to win the Captain America Blaster Shield and two POP Vinyl figures from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

land before time... who HATES it???

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Stinky Cat, Dec 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

i hate it hate it hate it!! and thats gonna be on for two days! aahh!

2. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

how many episodes are there like ten???

3. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

do istand alone?

4. Samhaine

Samhaine Time To Relax

I liked the first one, saw it in the theaters and then we went to Pizza Hut and got the hand puppets (I loved Petrey).

I haven't seen any of the other ones, but I caught a part of the one airing tonight and it wasn't very good.

5. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

well the first one was okay but the other nine were sooo annoying.. i also liked peetrey! i went to pizza hut and got the puppets too! :D

6. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

It seems that there are nine, doesn't it? But I think there are only eight.

7. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

oh i stand corrected the other seven are annoying.. heh

8. don Jaime

don Jaime Active Member

I thought there was just one rotten movie, with about ten different titles so Don "Talentless" Bluth can re-release it direct to video every couple of weeks.

9. mbaker

mbaker Active Member

Littlefoot has a beer, and cheats on his wife.

Good gravey!! haven't we had enough "Land Before Time" sequles?!? Universal is worse than Disney. The only good thing about this is that Don Bluth didn't work on those sequals. (Thank god. It would've diminished his credibility even more than it already is.) Universal just saw fit to milk The Land Before Time for all it's worth, and boy did they ever. I like Don Bluth's animation style, (Especially on the Dragon's lair, and Space Ace games i have for DVD.) but his films are usually hit, or miss. Titan A.E., for good, or Ill, is the only one that actually has some balls. On a related note, when Dragon's Lair, and Space Ace were popular in the arcades, Ruby-Spears adapted them into animated shows. (Dragon's Lair was on ABC, while Space Ace became part of Saturday Supercade on CBS.) Bluth was not involved in either of them. which explains why they looked inferior to the games. I would like to see them again just for laughs though. Anyway, let's get back to the point. Universal, you need to stop this right now!! Enough is enough. Come up with something original, edgy, and funny for a change!!! It may give you some credibility in the long run.

Misha: So Mr. Horse, what are you thoughts on Zoog Disney?

Mr. Horse: No sir i don't like it.

10. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

I just saw a preview for the newest one...when will the darn critters grow UP AND DIE!? The first one I loved...but I got the 2nd on on DTV..and peee yew....stuck like no tomorrow...

-BB

11. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

I wonder what they'll think up for the next one...I mean, what else could they possibly discover now?!

12. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Oy. Don Bluth just needs to stop letting other people do sequels... anyone here suffer through The Secret of NIMH 2? Makes the Land Before Time sequels look like masterpieces...

13. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

i really hate it because there are soooo many! plus they are sooo annoying... im glad to se im not the only one who ABSOLUTELY HATES IT!!!

14. PeppeRaskell1

PeppeRaskell1 Peanutized!!!

The first one was definitely the best. I bought the soundtrack, and I loved the music. They should have stopped at one, but...

15. LightAngel

LightAngel Child of Twilight

The first one was a classic, so it's such a shame so many cheezy sequels had to follow it. All they are repeats of one another. They all have the same mundane plot over and over again. That and they music diminishes with every one that comes out.

16. Matthew Hunter

Matthew Hunter Super Genius

Aughhhh! I hate hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE those, and HATE them some more. I never even liked the first one. Awful, awful...there is no justification for having, what, EIGHT of those?
    -Matthew

17. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Would you believe Entertainment Weekly gave sequel #8 (!) a B+?

18. Stinky Cat

Stinky Cat Guest

whaa? no way!

19. Alaskanbullworm

Alaskanbullworm Looks like I'm back!

Land Before Time 19: Littlefoot Finds a Bug Under A Rock(It's a musical!!!)

If they keep this up, this could be a title in a few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.