~Kitty-cat's art and fanart!!!~

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Kitty-cat-angel, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Kitty-cat-angel

Kitty-cat-angel Political toe analyst

Do visit!

I'm just going to post up two pics right now. A fanart and a non-fanart. If you want you can sneak into my gallery to see more, or wait till I post them up here. But either way, please try take time to comment.

The first I'm posting is a Yu-gi-oh! fanart (I do alot of that):
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/11362849/

And the second is an elf, just a plain ol' elf:
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/10711295/

I'm really new here, so posting my art is one of the best ways for me to make friends ^_^

2. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

Ooooooo... I REALLY like those - that elf is CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! Lovely face, lovley posture, fantastic hair and a fabulous expression!

I'm not gonna explore you gallery on purpose, 'cos I wanna look forward to you pposting MORE!!! :D

3. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

very good use of color on both of them. i especially like the yu-gi-oh one since i *cough* sometimes *ah hmm* watch the show :sweat: keep up the good work! i knew you'd post your gallery eventually :D

Falcon

4. Rune

Rune off(world) model

First of all welcome :)

Wow, your work is lovely indeed. The faeries braiding the Elven girl's hair is just lovely, I'm so glad you coloured this one in, it makes me feel good just looking at it. While the other just looks so powerful and so much like a coloured cel from the show, the inclusion of the temple at Petra background is the clincher for me too (as are the refs to Horus of course!)

Hope to see more soon, you obviously have great talent :)

*goes off to explore your gallery*

5. MonkeyFunk

MonkeyFunk Kids and grown-ups love me so

I like that you have a decent cariety of styles in there, that seems pretty rare online. The photographic background works well in the YGO picture - as a suggestion, tinting a photo a certain colour can look pretty good alongside a cartoon character - something like the elf would go with a blue or dark gree nforest,for example. Just somethign to try out...

6. Kitty-cat-angel

Thanks for your comments everyone! I really appreciate it!

Here's two more of my pics:

The first is traditional art with a digital background. It's called writer's block.
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/9585672/

The second is a coloured pencil pic. It has no digital enhancement or anything, and I did it on a REALLy small piece of paper (half the size of an A5). It doesn't look as nice as the original because of scanner quality. It's of Duke Devlin, from Yu-gi-oh!
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/9259378/

I hope you enjoy them ^_^

7. Rune

Rune off(world) model

Wow! The coloured pencils pic is very cool, the blending effect on his eyes is quite extraordinary and there's a wonderful richness to the colours despite their lightwerght shading. Lovely.

8. Czar Gato

Czar Gato Walkin' on the wild side

Ooh, cool stuff. I like the picture of the catgirl that you use for your avvie the most. :)

9. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

Oooo... Gorgeous! "Writer's Block" is absolutely lovely! The eyes and the nose are great, as is the way you've captured the writer's anxiousness and, well, writer's block! :D God, the amount of times I felt that... :sweat:

10. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Lol, Frozen stole my word ;) But I agree whole-heartedly...gorgeous! Yu-gi-Oh looks so awesome, and that elf....there's never anything plain about elves!!! I love the hair and that pixies(?) are braiding her hair. She looks so cute and innocent.

Devlin looks great, I always love seeing the wonders that colored pencils can do. And the Writer's Block one well....*hug* as a mod of the Story Board and Drawing Board, I just love this! It is such an awesome blending of both worlds.

~Barb

11. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hey you!

I love 'em all, but my favourite would be "Writer's Block" as well, because I so very often find myself in that state, too! The colours in the first two are terrific, but as always, I tend to gravitate towards the hand-drawn and hand-coloured pictures, which is why I really appreciate the more recent two postings, as well.

Great stuff!

-Tim

12. Kitty-cat-angel

13. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

ooo, nifty Wizard guy!
    And Venom....niiiice. The hair mark/tattoo/whatever thing is awesome looking. Pool? I don't play video games so I wouldn't know the deal with this one, but that's rad. His muscles look superb and the color is really nice. It all flows so well. Really sharp.

~Barb

14. Kitty-cat-angel

Venom fights with a pool cue and balls ;) Thanks for your wonderful comments!

15. Kitty-cat-angel

16. Tanooki

very neat and inspiring, kitty! that dude with the sword rocks!

Falcon

17. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Very nice work! Ahhh, Duke Devlin! *drools* :anime: But yes, I like your work alot.

18. Kitty-cat-angel

Thanks for your comments and compliments!

Okay everyone! Here's some more!

The first is a bishounen (pretty boy). He was the first pic I ever did using ONLY the pen tool in photoshop. I like him alot....but he's not too popular on devart.
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/11167921/

The second is my most viewed pic on devart!!! WEEEE! I did it as a contest entry (we still don't have the results). It's got over 1000 pageviews. It was a halloween contest, so I decided to mix Yu-gi-oh! and Silent Hill....and I ended up with this:
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/11692657/

Oh yeah....it's got blood in it...so....

19. Kitty-cat-angel

20. Tanooki

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

that is very good, kitty. the shading and colors are excellent choices. know what i'd like to see? ed squeezing ein in a big bear hug! that'd be excellent

Falcon