"Justice League Action" News & Discussion Thread, Part 4 (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,322 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Hard to say. You look at DC Super Hero Girls that started purely as a webisode series. In recent time, the longest hiatus was 7 weeks I think. Or if you look at a webisode tie-in like Batman Unlimited, it was a 9 month gap.

Here, we know there's I think 15 episodes left in season 1.

Teen Titans Go episodes go on winter hiatus after the first week of December. We can suppose Justice League Action will go into winter hiatus with it after December 2. If CN keeps airing from this Saturday to December 2, that would leave 5 episodes for 2018.

We know DCSHG webisodes have aired during the TV winter hiatus.

Again hard to say. They could air them in October, in November, start during the winter hiatus on December 7 and take them up to the end of season one in parallel, or even start airing them after season one ends to sort of 'extend' it.

Nov 11, 2006
Ratings
429 1
UK
Zap2It lists the following episodes for October:

7th October: The Brain Buster

14th October: E. Nigma, Consulting Detective
When the Joker traps Batman, the Justice League allows Riddler to help them find him.
21st October: Harley Goes Ape!
When Gorilla Grodd takes control over Titano, only Harley Quinn can reach him.
28th October: Phased and Confused

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,322 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Interesting - when was the number of shorts confirmed?
Just a few posts ago. Check Royal's post with the video clip at the bottom of page 20. But it's an estimate by Butch Lukic. Still it's the closest we've gotten to a definite number.

Zap2It lists the following episodes for October:
Those 2 new titles are intriguing stuff. Riddler was a private eye in the comics at one point. That might have even been Dini who wrote that. But that Harley episode. Wow. Interesting mix of characters in play.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,595 6
A Valid Location
Pretty cool they're doing something different with Riddler than other shows. I'm guessing this episode might feature that brief clip we saw with him, Wonder Woman & Green Arrow fighting Penguin.

I was expecting Grodd to appear again, but wasn't expecting a synopsis quite like that. :p

Red Arrow

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,443 67 1
Belgium
France 4 is currently airing new episodes of Justice League Action!

Today they're airing 3 episodes. I missed the first one, the second one is about Booster Gold's past (I think it's "Golden Shot") and the third one is a Christmas special called "Changement de programme".

Unlike all European Cartoon Networks, France 4 doesn't carry an English audio track.

SPOILER
Tom (from Tom and Jerry) makes his cameo! :D

EDIT 1: I can't find any website with episode titles, but here you can watch the episodes online:
http://www.ludo.fr/heros/la-ligue-des-justiciers

You need to live in France, else they're geoblocked. But it's our only chance at finding the episode titles...

EDIT 2: Tomorrow they will air reruns of Time Out / The Fatal Fare / Mxy's Mix-Up

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,595 6
A Valid Location
I remember they teased the Christmas special would air closer to the actual holiday in the US, I wonder if that will really be the case. Come to think of it, Christmas Eve would mark the show's 1 Year Anniversary (for Saturday morning airings, anyway)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,322 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Geoblocking strikes again. lol.

I remember they teased the Christmas special would air closer to the actual holiday in the US, I wonder if that will really be the case. Come to think of it, Christmas Eve would mark the show's 1 Year Anniversary (for Saturday morning airings, anyway)
Remember, the network has a winter hiatus like clock work. I would guess December 2 or 9.

Red Arrow

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,443 67 1
Belgium
This page proves that France 4 has aired every JLA episode already.
http://www.francetvpro.fr/france-4/programmes/7576776
Justice League Action
saison 1, épisodes inédits
26 x 11 min (du 27e au 52e épisode)

Produit par Warner Bros.
Episode 27 premiered on September 2nd. They aired 3 episodes each Saturday and each Sunday. Today they aired episode 50, 51 and 52.

(I bet the episode order will be different in the USA)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,595 6
A Valid Location
Did Forget Me Not not air already? I feel as though I watched it on the CN app a week or two ago. I'm kind of surprised they would upload episodes that early.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah, Cartoon Network has started to release a bunch of episodes online every month or so, long before they actually premiere on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.