"Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" News & Discussion Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

19MagiswordLane

Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
Ratings
516 1
For the 20th anniversary of the original classic this year, Sam L. Jackson reveals that his character was supposed to die onscreen: https://screenrant.com/jurassic-park-samuel-l-jackson-died/

“I was actually supposed to go to Hawaii, to shoot my death scene. But there was a hurricane that destroyed all the sets. So I didn’t get to go to Hawaii. All you see is the residue of my body, my arm. But yeah, I was supposed to be on set [and do a death scene].”

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008
Ratings
644 2
Canada
Well, that's a big improvement over the last trailer! I'm still not loving some of the CGI, but I liked a lot of what I saw. Those scenes in the bedroom were surprisingly dark, I was getting a horror movie vibe from them. Okay, I'm now intrigued with this movie.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008
Ratings
644 2
Canada
....That actually looks fantastic, I'm now really looking forward to the trailer and this movie. I've already seen enough to tell that Bayona has a much better understanding of cinematography and visual style.

Status
Not open for further replies.