"Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" News & Discussion Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

rggkjg1

It doesnt make any sense.
Created or born they are still living beings and have a right to live. Humans might've been the ones who created them, that doesn't mean they have the right to play executioner just because they couldn't control them. The dinosaurs are no threat to anyone on the islands as long as people stayed away from the islands. So any innocents who go to the islands knowing about the dinosaurs being there would only have themselves to blame.
At what point in this series does man stop being ignorant when it comes to nature, and when will man stop playing god? Those lessons should have been learned by now. Do dinosaurs potentially brought to, or created on the mainland have the same right to live as the dinosaurs being left to live alone on the island?

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,900 10
Elizabeth,NJ
At what point in this series does man stop being ignorant when it comes to nature, and when will man stop playing god? Those lessons should have been learned by now. Do dinosaurs potentially brought to, or created on the mainland have the same right to live as the dinosaurs being left to live alone on the island?
The dinosaurs are no threat to anyone on the islands. They can't come to the mainlands and anyone stupid enough to go to the islands knowing about them without caution deserves to die.
Any Dinosaurs created on the mainland would be a danger to the populous and the environment and should if possible brought to the islands and only terminated if bringing them to said islands isn't possible with other lives at stake. Creating or bringing to the mainland shouldn't even happen. But considering what the military wants to do with them. Considering the consequences isn't an option with these people. Plus Henry Wu seems to be going to the mad scientist route. Hamilton was at least smart enough to set the park on an island.

19MagiswordLane

Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
Ratings
527 1
5/9: http://collider.com/jeff-goldblum-jurassic-world-2-thor-ragnarok-interview/

Jeff Goldblum teases a “Sassy” return:
“Off I go in a few weeks to London, where they’ve been hard at work, and I’ll try to contribute something to the plate of dino-entertainment. I like my character. I think my character is a saucy, sassy man of some integrity and deep thinking. And of course, that whole world continues to be popular, slam-bang, top entertainment. I talked to the director, J.A. Bayona, over the phone. I enjoyed his movie The Impossible with Naomi Watts, and he’s something else. I didn’t realize he was a good friend of a friend of mine, a director I worked with a while ago in Spain named Fernando Trueba, who’s just fantastic. Knowing that the two of them are brethren and brotherly in their friendship makes me feel very good, too.”

“Even though some might say it’s popcorn-y entertainment (top-notch, of course), in our conversation he was very focused on the serious issues of greed as it oftentimes comes up in those movies, and the marvels of science and reason and the very fascinating point at which our species finds itself both in real life and in this imaginary world too. I’m very interested in that myself, so I’m looking forward to this. I’ve got a few things to do. I’m nothing if not conscientious, so I’m enjoying working on it every day.”
5/17: Hey look, more classic stuff is returning:

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,900 10
Elizabeth,NJ
One year to go and the movie gains a new subtitle.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

For a minute I thought this was for the first Jurassic World film. Kinda strange to give it a subtitle after it's been out on DVD for quite some time :lol:.
The poster looks cool, but aside from having a subtitle, it doesn't look much different from the first Jurassic World. The burning embers is a very nice touch though.

19MagiswordLane

Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Mar 19, 2016
Ratings
527 1
Status
Not open for further replies.