Teen Titans Fan Fiction It's a Date (Teen Titans)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by rrarbecy, Mar 12, 2005.

1. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

I'll try to formulate something Rae.

2. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Wow...I think I might actually be hurt..........wait.....nope not really.And ya better formulate something......I need to wash my brain one of these days...and why you say woah Shadow?...I only meant that I'd hug him........I'm just gonna hide now:eek:

Robin rox my sox!
    Ash'meister

3. percguy89

percguy89 Things Change

haha, funny spam goin on in this fic.

nice to see the total randomness of a new chapter after a long hiatus like that.

good chapter yo, keep writin, and peace out

4. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Hey guys. I was just wondering if you could read another story I'm writing. I can't post it on WF because of explicit sexual content, otherwise I'd have it here. Plus, I can't have two running stories at the same time.

Here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2394516/1/

I'd really appreciate reviews.

5. Pookey

Pookey Member

ya read becys fic it ROCKS!!!!

6. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Being your average teenage male (ie, completely and utterly sex obsessed), that immediately got me clicking the link. Of course, I then read it, and all I have to say is this:

What. The. F**k?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Considering that I'm sort of planning on writing a TT fic at some point involving homosexuality, racism, domestic violence, self-harming, drug abuse, bullimia, rape and fascism (and that's just with the Titans...), I could say with some certainty that I have a lot of guts as a writer. However, I have to admit that even I am not entirely willing to cover the subject that you just did, and with such shocking clarity. Right here and now, I salute you for your bravery and your desire to push at the most ultimate of boundaries. You, Daniel Junior, have my eternal respect.:anime: :anime: :anime: :anime: :anime:

Matt A,
    No Longer The Sultan Of Shock

7. Aquagirl15

Aquagirl15 Heaven's not enough

That was very surprising, but very good. I've left a fuller review on FF.net. (Name The Dark Side Of Light)

8. percguy89

percguy89 Things Change

damn.:eek:

damn.:eek:

9. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Interesting....

10. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Matt, your compliment has completely and totally humbled me. Being complimented by one of the best is very flattering.

You know, it wasn't exactly a walk in the park for me either. Writing that kind of...stuff...doesn't really leave me comfortable. I mean, I can't even believe I'm writing it. It's not like I woke up saying "Hey, I think I'll write about child molestation today!" It was a long process. I was thinking "Is it a good idea to do it?" "Am I good enough to make it work?" "What will be everyone's reaction?"

Truthfully, I was terrified. I mean, that kind of thing is completely against my morals and I should hate myself for writing it. But, strangely, I don't. I can't believe it, but I like it. It's scary as hell. It makes me think I'm some kind of monster. It makes me want to go to the nearest sanitarium and have myself committed.

But then at the same time, I want to continue to get my point across; to show what that horror does to people. To warn to stay away from people like that. I want to explore the mind of a psychopath, or what I think are the inner workings of a psychopath's mind. To show again that even heroes are vulnerable. Maybe I'm not getting my point across. Maybe this is all in vain. I really don't know. Maybe I'm just digging myself into a bigger hole of insanity.

Thank you.

11. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

WTF?!!

Damn. That was just...damn.

Matt's right DJ. I....whoa. Whoa. DJ...ow....whoa dude I...I'm speechless.
    DJ, u r definatly the Sultan of Shock. Wtf....

12. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Hey, it's not problem. You're worthy of the respect, and even if future readers can't understand what you're trying to achieve, we can. To tell you the truth, I'm terrified of those kinds of subjects too: I know that I'm capable of doing such things, and maybe even willing to, and quite frankly that knowledge scares the sh*t out of me. Maybe that's why I always try to confront dodgy subjects head on, to get that kind of stuff out of my system in a way that's never going to hurt anyone.

Of course, if you guys want to treat me like a pariah for saying all that, then go right ahead. For once, I can understand.:shrug:

Matt A,
    The Grand Vizier Of Shock

PS: Right now, DJ, I want to hurt you badly for that last paragraph. My next story after DB2 was going to be that same kind of "even heroes are vulnerable to evil" kind of thing, only infinitely darker. Naturally, seeing as you're now doing that, I can't, and for once I was really interested in writing it. But still, never mind. I guess I'm just not fast enough.:sad:

13. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

You know, I think I demonstrated that in AFN too.

14. percguy89

percguy89 Things Change

i guess that my previous statement didnt reallie say much, huh?

ok, heres a better review, dude, i gotta tell u, u got sum major balls.

it takes a lot of guts to write, then post something like that. see, kuz everyone these days are too crazy and think that everything goes too far.

but i hate people who think that everything is going too far, like even just writing a story about something like that makes the writer a bad person. its total bull, and it makes people hesitant about writing genious stuff, in fear that everyone wont appreciate it, or will think of you badly after you've written it.

but i say, good job, my hats off to you.

sorry bout the previous comment, the pure reality of reading it for the first time kinda took me a little off guard:sweat:

anyway, good job, and peace out

15. dimmy52

dimmy52 Orsati Assassin

You... It...But...Severed...Blood...Yuk...The...Young...

Becy, first off, I don't enjoy these types of stories. Call me squemish, call me a girl, I don't care. However, what you just did just goes to show how much guts you have as a writer. I know I could never write something like that, so I sincerely congratulate you on a job well done.

Writing technique is very good, descriptions graphic but excellent, keep up the good work.

Cheers, Dimster, Droog Master

16. Pookey

Pookey Member

:D DJ, as i said in my reviews...amazing! I dont see how ppl wont get what your trying to say, except a few of my school friends b/c they are well ya anyway back to you..your new fic is brillant! everyone is shocked but me well..heads up is a factor and im not squemish w/ writing. You are very brave in writing that, and you will definitly be able to go far with it!!

17. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but I didn't mean for my "interesting" comment to be offensive.

When I say interesting I mean several things. It's interesting that you chose to write about the topic, because I don't think I've ever seen the Titans and a villian portrayed like that before. It's interesting that you portray everything to be so mature and violentwhen I've never seen them like that before. It's interesting, that's all. I wass not trying to say it was awful or anything like that. I apologize.

The story is heading in a good direction, lots of action headed the Titans way. I agree with the others, it takes a lot of guts to write something on that topic, and I hold you in high regard for that. Your writing style is ever-present and you know how I enjoy everything you write.

I resent that. :mad:

Ciao,
    CG

18. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

You know, I'm curious. How would you describe my writing style?

19. dimmy52

dimmy52 Orsati Assassin

Hehe... whoops, my bad. Ok OK, I apologize, I didn't mean it in that way.

*sigh* I'm still living as if I'm in Primary School...

Ok, I take that back, but I stick with what I said earlier.

Cheers, Dim-who hopes that this did not dissuade people from reading his story.

20. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

No, no, no. You misunderstand. I did not post that because of comments, that was my thought process before I even started writing it. I was just wondering what reactions there would be. It had nothing to do with Dim's or Crow's comments.