Is Marvel planning a secret wars movie?

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by M622, Aug 5, 2015.

1. M622

M622 Member

Hey,
    So recently I thought about the MCU and where it's going after avengers 3 and basically thinking that it has to do with secret war, marvel's recent ongoing event.
    It's about the marvel universes, specially main and ultimate, clashing together to make battleworld. Which is a universe clashed together of multiple universes. Every single marvel title is involved,including alternate universes (OF COURSE! Over used meme is overused meme.) so I was wondering, marvel might do with a secret wars adaptation, not only involving the Main MCU but the animated universe as well, including more.. (well get to that later) now, in the comic the main and ultimate universe collided, combing other universes as well (zombies,marvel 2900 etcetera, etcetera.)but if the main is MCU then what's the ultimate universe? My guess is the animated one. seeing is how ultimate spider man is in the animate one. That would be cool,marvel heroes fighting animated ones. Now. Remember when I said including more? Well here me out on this one. Other Disney properties has the multiverse in them, right? Star vs and penn zero have them , and now recently gravity falls right? And pen zero has used the term the ripple effect to imply something bad. So my guess is that these shows will be involved as well. The ripple effect of two universe crashing will cause other universe to combine into it, if I think that's what it means. And maybe this is bill ciphers plan? I dunno. Of course I could be wrong. Or maybe I'm right and marvel will want to step up their game after infinity war. But what do you think? Am I right or am I wrong?

2. Freddy

Freddy Active Member

So, how would MCU characters interact with animated characters? Would they go Roger Rabbit - route or have them randomly turn into a "real" people in Battleworld?

And to answer you question, as far as we know, they are not planning Secret Wars movie. The comic book story will be mostly forgotten once the Phase 3 is over and there is no reason for them suddely reboot their Cinematic Universe.