International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
Ratings
1,771 23
www.youtube.com
The press release sounds like Viacom18 is a very successful business but if you watch the Nick Jr. channel, all you see is disappointment. Why did they even remove most of their shows back in December? Why is the show library of Nickelodeon network so limited? Lot of questions remain unanswered about their kids business.

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
154 3
As for the Anubis thing... I don't gert it. I mean yeah, English is a cool language, but showing most of the time this language (and with subs) and not the local language only results in the culture of the country getting weaker and weaker (see also: Greece), and blah blah blah...

Anyway, here are BREAKING NEWS: Nickelodeon France will air a brand new SpongeBob Gold marathon with Valentine-themed episodes, on (you guessed it!) February 14! RandomMe and Ghostbuster, you check Nick Iberia's schedules, animegamer, you do.... uh, check Nick India's listings, I guess.

Anyway, here's a promo uploaded by InternationalSponge:

The press release sounds like Viacom18 is a very successful business but if you watch the Nick Jr. channel, all you see is disappointment. Why did they even remove most of their shows back in December? Why is the show library of Nickelodeon network so limited? Lot of questions remain unanswered about their kids business.
Here's an idea BTW: Why the heck not changing the channel's name already?? I mean, is Viacom lazy enough to give its properties to people that the the only thing they take advantage of is the brand, and not its actual SHOWS????

Oh, and I love how in an interview with the president of the network, she doesn't try the least bit to hide how power hungry she is. "I want to increase ratings, I want to".... well, she doesn't say anything else!

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
154 3
http://www.afaqs.com/interviews/index.html?id=553_There-is-no-non-prime-time-rate-in-my-channel-Nina-Elavia-Jaipuria said:
Kids love to watch the same thing over and over again, they love to hear the same story again and again. It gives them a sense of comfort, where they don't need to discover something new, they like to feel that they know it all. That is why; a lot of kids' content has a very high shelf life.
What the heck?? So yeah folks, you need NOTHING NEW t to discover anything new in your life, because you already, know it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.