Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Feb 22, 2012.
- I think I really need to check out Reed Gunther some time soon.
- Question about Mind the Gap #1: I've read the solicitation text and the sample pages. Why should I care about this person and what happened to them? I mean, it's kind of an intriguing pitch, but I don't see what makes this comic special or worth reading, and the sample pages don't seem to give me any indication, either. Mostly, it seems perfectly satisfied to give you a scenario and assume that you'll be interested enough to keep reading just because. I've noticed this in a lot of DC and Marvel books lately, also, where I'll hit the end of a sample page or even an entire issue and my only reaction is, "So what?" At least DC and Marvel have the benefit of having pre-established emotional attachments to some of their characters. Mind the Gap doesn't even have that.
I can recommend it. Great all-ages book for sure.
- Still no Gladstone's?!? The anticipation is literally killing me.
- I'll probably be picking up Saga. I'm intrigued.
- I wish Mudman was cheaper because it looks good to me.
- My friend's getting me caught up in Hack/Slash and I love it so I'll probably snag that too.
- Waitaminute! No Super Dinosaur Either?!
-Peter Panzerfaust #4.
That's it. I would get Alpha Girl if it came out that month, but all my Image stuff for the next few months will be Alpha Girl and Peter Panzerfaust.