If I could have one more season of A:EMH

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
Does your friend not trust Keaton's ability to grunt by himself?
Yeah, he does. But he wants him to do most of the grunts by himself while Bell does the small ones just like Eric Loomis did one grunt back in Avengers Assemble "Molecule Kid". That sounds fair enough?

Last edited:

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
Why can't it just stick to one Spider-Man actor, especially if taking on another one requires more money and time?
Sorry, I didn't know having 2 actors for one character needs more money. I sent a message to my friend about Josh Keaton doing all of Spidey's grunts himself. I'm sure he'll agree with me about having just one actor for the web-slinger. He would've dubbed Drake Bell's whole voice of Spidey and keep Josh Keaton's voice (grunts included). Not that a lot of fans like ourselves hate Drake Bell, but he just wasn't qualified to voice Spidey. If ANYONE should voice Spider-Man, it should be either Christopher Daniel Barnes or Josh Keaton. (My friend can make an exception for James Arnold Taylor since he can do every voice in the book.)

Last edited:

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
Hey, everyone. I've finally made my revamped EMH S2 and it has the X-Men episode that was cancelled in favour for the Code Red episode. And my friend loved every last plot I fixed. If Loeb and Man of Action didn't get involved with S2, all of this could have been possible. My friend has nothing against Jeph Loeb because he's one of his favourite comic writers (at least when he was at DC.) or Man of Action (Ben 10 and Generator Rex were two of his favourite shows and Big Hero 6 was a fantastic movie) but they shouldn't have gotten involved with EMH in the first place. Nobody would mind if they each wrote a few episodes, but it wouldn't be right for them to get involved.http://theideas.wikia.com/wiki/The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season 2 (Revamped)

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
I am a hundred percent sure that before Loeb and Man of action gate crashed the second half of season 2, an Xmen episode was planned.It would explain Logan randomly showing up in the New Avengers episode. The Fantastic 4 were already lucky enough to have appeared in an earlier episode before the Disney mandates fell on the show.
Yeah, I agree. But now that Disney is buying Fox, the embargo that's banning the FF and X-Men from appearing in cartoons and video games may be lifted very soon, if not immediately. And then they'll finally be able to do an X-Men episode in EMH because Chris McAvey told everyone to pass around the hashtag: #CraigKyleForMarvelAnimationPresident on my advice. Soon, it'll spread around to voice actors, TV producers and even the fans that think that EMH and WATXM will never come back.https://www.change.org/p/netflix-revive-avengers-earth-s-mightiest-heroes-on-netflix/u/22186891

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!
May 11, 2016
Ratings
399 7
Baltimore, MD

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,213 8
Hey, everyone. I've encouraged Chris McAvey to create a petition to restore the Keaton Dubs of Avengers: EMH. Please sign it and we'll have the opportunity to hear and appreciate Keaton's talent and contribution to this great show.https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-d...ton-dubs-of-avengers-earth-s-mightiest-heroes
Is this really necessary? I mean, sure, Josh's dialogue shouldn't have been recorded over, but he at least took things in stride and not throw a fit over this. Besides, I didn't hear any controversy when Justin Bradley's dialogue as the titular Arthur was dubbed over.

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
Is this really necessary? I mean, sure, Josh's dialogue shouldn't have been recorded over, but he at least took things in stride and not throw a fit over this. Besides, I didn't hear any controversy when Justin Bradley's dialogue as the titular Arthur was dubbed over.
Yes, it is. While some fans felt Bell gave a decent performance, many of them were disappointed at not getting to hear Keaton's performance as the web-slinger on these episodes. So my friend made this petition so we can hear Keaton's performance on EMH.

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
Ratings
www.youtube.com
Hey, everyone. I've finally made my revamped EMH S2 and it has the X-Men episode that was cancelled in favour for the Code Red episode.
Where did you hear about that?

Also, if you, by any chance, want the intro to match that of season one (instead of subjecting us to Nick Fury's speech about the Big Three and Hulk), you'll have to remove the recaps, since each ate up half a minute (and spoiled the surprise of some characters' returns).

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
Where did you hear about that?

Also, if you, by any chance, want the intro to match that of season one (instead of subjecting us to Nick Fury's speech about the Big Three and Hulk), you'll have to remove the recaps, since each ate up half a minute (and spoiled the surprise of some characters' returns).
Okay, I got rid of them. Now my fan S2's intro is exactly like the one from season 1. What do you think of the revamped second half of the second season?

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
Where did you hear about an episode with the X-Men?
Well, I didn't hear it officially from the producers, but one person on this forum said he was certain before the Disney mandate took over, an X-Men episode was planned for S2. That might be why Wolverine appeared in New Avengers. So I put the episode in my fan Season 2. That would have saved the Code Red episode for S3 or 4. So my friend and I are planning on using the Deil Rusk storyline on a much slower burn.

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
Ratings
187 1
By any chance, did the author of the Josh Keaton petition copy and paste anything from the Lost Media Wiki page? Yours truly wrote that page, as the first one I wrote for that Wiki.
No, he hasn't. The only info I found was the lost Keaton performance from old news reports in the search results. So you're definitely gonna have to copy and paste the petition on the Lost Media wiki, so more people can sign up. Once the Keaton episodes are released, we can forget all about Bell redubbing him.