Idea for a New Batman Cartoon

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by filmfanatic, Dec 23, 2012.

1. filmfanatic

filmfanatic New Member

Hey there, friends. I've started pondering abou t an idea for a new Batman cartoon. I have a rough idea for it, but I'm sort of stuck and would like to open it up to input and ideas from others.

In short, I've been thinking of an idea for a show centere around the concept of the Batman Family. While most Batman cartoons do eventually get to bringing in Robin and Batgirl, this would be a series where they are involved at the show's start. Specifically, this show would be set when Batman has been around for a while, with Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl present and helping him deal with the criminal element in Gotham City. Similarly, the criminals in Gotham have stepped up as well, with a few (such aas Penguin) even leading the new crime families.

As for story lines, I see each season having a core storyline through the season along with standalone episodes. Aside from these basic ideas, I unfortunately do not have much else at the moment. Still, I am interested in trying to develop this more. Perhaps you all might have some input and ideas on how to develop this idea more.

#1 filmfanatic, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
  2. Hordesman

Hordesman slashor

How familiar are you with the comics? Because thebatfamily's numbers are currently at an all-time high there.

3. magicdog

magicdog Active Member

Personally, I'd like to see a Nightwing based series. It's time to have a version in which we see Dick part ways amicably with Bruce, and watch as Nightwing finds his own way in Bludhaven. He could have Huntress and/or Batgirl to help him out from time to time. This would be the superhero equivelent to moving out of your parents' home and getting your first apartment and truly being on your own.