I need help finding a cartoon

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by archas, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. archas

archas New Member

There was once an old cartoon were a boy was left by his mom at a farm/temple for monks when he was born, it was winter (I think that his mom died in a short time). I remember that he could talk with animals and in an episode he dreamed that he climbed on a cloud using a ladder and meet his mom. Also in another episode the monks decided to send him to school were all the animals from his home came at school for him.
    I think that he was 7 or 8 y/o?

2. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

When do you think you saw this? What country are you from? What channel do you think it was on?

3. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm not sure if it ever aired in the US, but it sounds to me like you might be looking for Marcelino, Pan Y Vino. There's really not much info about it online. It's based on the Spanish live-action movie Miracle of Marcelino from the 50s.

Also, moved the Thread to the General Animation Discussion board since it wasn't a Cartoon Network show.

• Like Like x 1
  4. archas

archas New Member

Thank you so much. This is the cartoon that I was looking for. I am grateful for helping me

• Like Like x 2