I am looking for some technical help...

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Xarzu, Mar 2, 2017.

  1. Xarzu

    Xarzu New Member

    Mar 2, 2017
    Likes Received:
    I am looking for the name of a particular kind of animation software. I have seen what it can do without knowing what tools created it. I am confident the people here will know immediately what I am describing. It has the appearance of someone drawing on a white board. As the voice over is talking, it seems that someone is drawing with a dry erase pen on a white board rapidly and flawless to illustrate the voice over. Can anyone here tell me what this thing is called? Somehow I doubt the video animation was made from scratch.
  2. Harley

    Harley Embarassment Ninja
    Staff Member Administrator

    Apr 20, 2001
    Likes Received:
    I don't know precisely what you're looking for. A couple of them are Toon Boom and Moho. Hope that helps you on your way.

Share This Page

  • Find Toonzone on Facebook

  • Toonzone News

  • Comic Book Solicitations

  • Toonzone Fan Sites

Tac Anti Spam from Surrey Forum