Here's some RETRO fan art! :) Wondering who the artist is for it, too!

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by zorinlynx, Sep 8, 2014.

1. zorinlynx

zorinlynx Member

I found this adorable bit of fan-art on my disk and would just LOVE to know who drew it. It's from the OLD SCHOOL days of alt.tv.tiny-toon.

It's absolutely awesome. I love the dated tech references, and little details like Lil' Beeper's hat saying "FTP".

I miss those days. Everything online-wise was so shiny and new and it still felt like an exclusive club for us computer geeks.

http://zorin.org/share/complab.png

The file date, by the way, is March 1995. But knowing how timestamps can get stepped on, it might be as old as 1993-1994.

2. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Idol Time Countdown!

That looks modern for it's time!

3. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Looks a slight bit modern to me too -- no pun on 'bit' btw. I'm not too familiar with computer software from the 90s, but if it's 93-95, then just a few of the colors, like the oranges surprise me, cause I never had that as a solid color - just a bunch of yellow and red in a checkerboard style, and than variations that if you were to squint, it'd be a different shade. It's too bad Buster Bunny, Plucky Duck and Hampton J, Pig aren't in this (to name 3 absentees) - no matter though, it's still a great picture! Reminds me of the days when I use to search for character images of such design, just a lot smaller, and generally the faces. (basically what you see on CN.com's character images in forums)