Here's some RETRO fan art! :) Wondering who the artist is for it, too!

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by zorinlynx, Sep 8, 2014.

1. zorinlynx

zorinlynx Member

Oct 3, 2003
    I found this adorable bit of fan-art on my disk and would just LOVE to know who drew it. It's from the OLD SCHOOL days of

It's absolutely awesome. I love the dated tech references, and little details like Lil' Beeper's hat saying "FTP".

I miss those days. Everything online-wise was so shiny and new and it still felt like an exclusive club for us computer geeks.

The file date, by the way, is March 1995. But knowing how timestamps can get stepped on, it might be as old as 1993-1994.
  2. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Idol Time Countdown!

Jul 5, 2010
  3. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Apr 17, 2011
    Looks a slight bit modern to me too -- no pun on 'bit' btw. I'm not too familiar with computer software from the 90s, but if it's 93-95, then just a few of the colors, like the oranges surprise me, cause I never had that as a solid color - just a bunch of yellow and red in a checkerboard style, and than variations that if you were to squint, it'd be a different shade. It's too bad Buster Bunny, Plucky Duck and Hampton J, Pig aren't in this (to name 3 absentees) - no matter though, it's still a great picture! Reminds me of the days when I use to search for character images of such design, just a lot smaller, and generally the faces. (basically what you see on's character images in forums)