1. If you are seeing non-stop CMP acceptance notifications, go here and we will help you troubleshoot:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-cmp-acceptance-notice.5663692/
    If you are seeing non-stop Privacy/ToS acceptance notifications, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-privacy-terms-acceptance.5663702/
    If you are seeing threads with no posts at all, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/threads-with-no-content.5663811/
    Please note that these are separate issues. Posting in the correct thread will help us resolve the issue faster.
    Dismiss Notice

Help make a petition for rare Looney Tunes cartoons on Boomerang

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Nickgameshowsrule, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickgameshowsrule

Nickgameshowsrule New Member

Is anyone else here tired of Boomerang almost always airing the same Looney Tunes cartoons week after week? Do you wish Boomerang would reair the rare Looney Tunes cartoons again? I have a solution to that problem but I’ll need you’re help. My solution is to start a petition for Boomerang to start reairing the rare Looney Tunes cartoons again but the problem is I need someone’s help to start the petition as I had problems creating a petition last time I tried. If you’re interested in doing this be sure to tell people you know would be interested in signing the petition. If there are concerns about airing the rare Looney Tunes cartoons be sure to add in the petition that Boomerang can always air the rare Looney Tunes cartoons but censor anything they fear may not be appropriate for kids. I know a lot of you prefer seeing Looney Tunes uncut but hey seeing some of the Rare Looney Tunes cartoons edited would be better than seeing just about the same cartoons week after week. Are you with me?

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Nickelodeon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Even if they ever do decide to air again those older shorts the problem is that even those will get tiring, and for all we know they might just air some shorts more than others to the point that the same problem is occurring again.

3. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Online petitions rarely work and it's especially doubtful to convince Boomerang to air older Looney Tunes shorts with a petition. I'm going to go ahead and close the thread given that petition threads generally aren't going to provide much discussion.

jaylop97 and PinkiePie97 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.