Has anyone seen the original rejected Nicktoon pilots (1990)?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

TeridaxXD001

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
"Thunder Lizards" is up on YouTube, but "Big Beast Quintet/Channel Zero," "The Weasel Patrol," "The Crowville Chronicles," and "Trash" are nowhere to be found.

What do you think the chances of Nick showing these sometime are, like they've done with other 90s properties? They've even rebroadcast "Nick's Thanksgiving Fest (1989, and the second piece of original Nickelodeon animation) as recently as 2015. Do they still own the rights to the pilots? I know they relinquished the rights to their first original animation "Christmas in Tattertown..."

Joman66

Aug 9, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Hey TeridaxXD001, I couldn't seem to find you in Lost Media Wiki's Discord.. do you have Discord? I'd like to talk about Big Beast Quintet/Channel Zero specifically and possibly about the others. Got some great info for you! Kago#3429

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
80 2
New Jersey, USA
I'm guessing they don't have the rights to the pilots since they never went to series, and I don't see any reason they would ever consider getting them back to air or have available online.

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
With all the 90s nostalgia right now, I wonder what kind of reaction they'd get if they did a special presentation of these on TeenNick as "The Unseen Nicktoons" or something...

Brian Cosgrove (of Cosgrove Hall) has posted concept art from "The Crowville Chronicles" on Twitter, so it's possible it still exists somewhere.

Last edited: