Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Radical Raven, Feb 28, 2009.
Blinky, Inky, Pinky, Kinky, and Clyde
1. Gigyas (one of the creepiest and most surreal villains in gaming)
2. Agahnim (perhaps he's a pawn, he's still one of my favorite "Zelda"-villains. Although, nostalgia has a lot to do with it)
4. The Pac-Man Ghosts (wakka! Wakka!)
Ooh, tough one.
1. Pac Man Ghosts (Can't beat the classics)
2. Aganhim (I just love this guy's design, pawn or not)
3. Meta Knight (An very good character, but a little bit overrated)
4. Giygas (I still haven't played Earthbound so I still don't know why he placed 3rd in Greatest Nintendo Character. He does look and sound awesome though. Nothing against him.)
Meta Knight (He's awesome!)
Giygas (Cool evil aliens)
The four ghosts
1. Meta Knight (Wait, he's a villain?? Gee, now I feel like an idiot.... I've really gotta play me some Kirby....)
2. Pac Man!!!!! (One of my favorite games! )
3. Link Villain (Sorry, I forgot the names of the guys I don't know. Still, my love for Legend of Zelda tells me to vote here.)
4. Nintendo Villain (Though Nintendo rocks, it's up against other Nintendo. AND PAC MAN!!!!!!!!! )
Meta Knight - 20
Oac-Man Ghosts - 15
Giygas - 10
Aganhim - 9
Round 1, Match 24
Deus (Xenogears) (excuse the small image)
Baba Yaga (Quest For Glory)
Klogg (The Neverhood)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic)
Shadow (Go away)
3. Baba Yaga
1. Baba Yaga: A very entertaining villain, even if she does eat people (and cheat at cards, if one's to believe Erasmus). By the way, here's a better picture: http://www.fief.org/kathleen/qg4/baba yaga.jpg
2. Klogg: Well, he's basically the game's version of Satan, so he's pretty bad guy. Not to mention that he did manage to overthrow his creator, Hoborg and conquer The Neverhood, so he's obviously pretty good at being evil.
3. Shadow The Hedgehog: I only know him by hearsay, never played any of the games that feature him. Wait, why does he have a bike? Isn't he just as fast as Sonic?
4. Deus: I've heard of "Xenogears", but never of this fellow.
The reason Shadow has a bike is because it's part of SEGAs misguided attempt to appeal more to teenagers with the Sonic franchise. Hence the gun, as well.
Of course! I should have realised.
So outside of the bike being a misguided attempt to make the character seem cool, does he actually have any use for it?
Huh. Good Question. Someday I'll play Shadow the Hedgehog and be able to tell you.
Klogg - 14
Shadow the Hedgehog - 11
Baba Yaga - 9
Deus - 2 (Ow)
Round 1, Match 25
The Metroids (Metroid)
Creator (Final Fantasy Adventure)
Sander Cohen (BioShock)
Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
It's not loading - try this:
1 - Creator. He is God, after all.
"You used us!"
"What's wrong with that? I created everything."
2 - Sander
3 - Metroid
4 - Pious Skellington
1. Pious Augustus (A very formidable foe that has spent a millenia plotting and executing various evil deeds. Plus, the fact that you get to play as him and choose which of the Ancients he will serve is interesting. )
2. The Metroids
3. The Creator (haven't played "Final Fantasy Adventure", but the line quoted by Monkeyfunk is great, so he gets 3rd place)
4. Sander Cohen (looks interesting, but I haven't played "Bioshock")
Sander (Don't know him)
2. Pious Augustus
Metroids - 20
Pious Augustus - 18
Creator - 11
Sander Cohen - 6
Round 1, Match 26
Jackson Cross (Tex Murphy)
Reapers (Mass Effect)
The Doctor (Cave Story)
1. Jackson Cross: "When I first met you, I wanted to kill you. Not because I don't like you - oh, no, you're a very resourceful fellow. I wanted to kill you because..I enjoy killing things. I find it very satisfying." If J Saint Gideon is the best "Tex Murphy"-villain, than Cross is not far behind; the remorseless, sadistic sociopath who'd kill you as soon as look at you. The scariest thing about Cross though? He could murder you legally.
Here's a picture: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4502/scr00004.jpg
2. The Doctor: The man is quite a twisted bastard. What's more, he's very good at it too.
4. The Reapers: Don't know them.