General International TV Channels Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Ratings
472 2
Alhayat TV channels is now 16:9.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alhayat 2 became Alhayat +2 to timeshift programs 2 hours later during Ramadan.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alhayat We AlNas is still 4:3
image.jpg

Last edited:
So today while channel surfing I found this gem on SET Asia Europe. Based on recollections found on the internet this ad seems to be popular among South Asian babies in the UK for some mad reason. Much of the British South Asian community has the script in their head because it appears often on the European SET Asia and Star Plus.
Since this ad airs to all of Europe that can get SET Asia, "wherever you go, Southall Travel will follow you". What caught me was the agency's logo that made me remind of the 2001 SKY News one.

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Ratings
472 2
SBC is launched yesterday. They aired a documentary about the new channel which replaced Althaqafiya with some promos until the first program starts and even a show that introduces the programs.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The logo is in white.
image.jpg

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Ratings
472 2
So Morocco has two full HD channels (am I right)? RTP only has RTP 1 in HD. They aired the ESC in native HD.
Morocco has the following:
-AlAoula HD (National and Inter)
-Tamazight HD
-Arrabiaa HD
-Assadissa HD
-Arriyadia Live HD
-AlMaghribia HD
-Medi 1TV HD (Afrique and Maroc)

The only channels that are not HD are Laayoune, 2M, and Aflam TV.

J10

Oct 28, 2016
Ratings
472 2
FIFA World Cup 2018 was supposed to be available on beIN SPORTS MAX 1-4 HD, beIN 4K, beIN SPORTS News (News about World Cup), and beIN Connect. But now they added beIN SPORTS HD (FTA), so it will also air in Free to Air just like in 2010 (When it was called AlJazeera Sports) and 2014.
image.jpg