"Final Space" News & Discussion Thread (spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

NeoplanDan

Avid Furiki/BCG follower
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,378 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
TBS also has greenlit another animated series, created by Olan Rogers, who is also a voice actor for the two main characters, as this will join alongside with Close Enough, Tarantula, and The Cops (possible working title) which is scheduled in early 2018

http://deadline.com/2016/12/conan-o...omedy-final-space-tbs-olan-rogers-1201863465/

Co-written by Rogers and David Sacks (Pig Goat Banana Cricket), Final Space is a serialized intergalactic space saga about an astronaut named Gary and his adorable, planet-destroying friend, Mooncake. The series will follow their adventures as they embark on a quest to unlock the mystery of “Final Space,” the place where the entire universe ends. Rogers and Sacks will executive produce with O’Brien, David Kissinger, Larry Sullivan and Jeff Ross of Conaco and Kathleen Grace, Melissa Schneider and Matt Hoklotubbe of New Form. Sacks serves as showrunner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,711 7
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Unfortunately, this looks and sounds rather generic - at first...

However, after watching the pliot (1) and this promo (2) of it:

... Not so much. Just one more thing I'm looking forward to giving a proper chance besides Close Enough - this looks awesome and already feels solid enoughin terms if writing, too - which is what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,711 7
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
This is already proving to be on Rick & Morty's level of entertaining for me (despite my criticisms of said show sometimes off-site, and the fact that I only really watched most of Season 2 and only snippets of Season 1, before all of Season 3...).

However, I know there's going to be comedy involved as well - if that's as good and balanced as the action, I know this will be a hit with me. That means no heavy emphasis on political jokes (e.g.: Trump - bashing for the hell of it.), please.

Jul 24, 2016
Ratings
399 1
Last night during A Christmas Story, TBS aired a promo from its current and upcoming shows, for the upcoming shows they showed The Last OG, Miracle Workers and Final Space.

I think we might be getting Final Space between February and April 2018.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2016
Ratings
399 1
You mean between February-April 2018 and btw do you have the link to that source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm just using common knowledge, usually when TBS promotes something as "coming soon" on their Live TV network, it usually means its coming within the next couple months.

TBS stated that The Last OG will premiere in Spring 2018. That show was also in the same promo as Final Space as part of "coming soon". So that makes me think the show will come out around or before then.

I'll try to find the promo, if it airs again.