Favorite Loud Sister

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by PapaGreg, Jun 5, 2016.

1. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Drinking my sorrows

Okay I kinda got what the last person was trying to say so here is a better title. Personally I like Lynn and think she has some of the funnest dialogue

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

2. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

This is much better than that last thread. My favorite is Lori. She doesn't come off as that respectable, but we have seen moments that shows she does care about her siblings.

3. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

I can't choose, I love them all. I need some more time to think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Action!

Action! Active Member

I like the one who tells bad jokes. What's her name again?

5. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

Luan. I like her too, she's funny.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. SmileyToonatic

Luan is my favorite, she feels underrated. There hasn't been any episode where she was the main character or the cause of any conflict. Even Lily, the baby, has more appearances than Luan!

7. Lord Beckett

Lord Beckett Cute and Mean

I think Leni is the funniest and cutest, with Lola as a close second as Grey Griffin does a terrific job voicing her.

8. Eldorado

Eldorado Active Member

What I was trying to go with the last thread was which Loud girl they think is the most attractive. I only added the younger sisters because I was certain that there are those who would find them attractive (people I do not wish to meet) and considering how someone voted Lucy as the most hot (despite being only 9) I wasn't too far off.

9. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Anyone who isn't Leni, Lori, or that baby (sorry, but I don't find baby characters all that interesting.).

Leni and Lori are likable enough, thankfully, but they have proven to be my least favorite characters to put up with on the show (so far), regardless.

At least NONE OF THEM are as bad as Lincoln's (so - called best) friend... UGH.

Also, thank you, OP, for the improved thread.

#9 I.R. Shokew, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  10. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan @Septa Southern District

you really is THAT desperate, despite that you're referring to the ones that is still considered as younger kids (except a few are teens), which was not part of any discussions to relate a character, BTW, exactly how old are you anyway?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

11. jaylop97

jaylop97 Nickelodeon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I would choose Lucy as she is simple and I just like her Gothic personality.

12. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

I haven't seen enough episodes to pick an exact favorite, but my least favorite would probably be Lola since I dislike the "little sister who gets away with stuff" most of the time.

#12 ShadowBeast, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  13. Gatordragon

Gatordragon Time to break some hearts!

My top favorite Loud sister is Lynn because she really amused me in the episode "Space Invader". Having grown up with an athletic brother (though I was pretty athletic myself), I enjoy Lynn's sporty personality.

My runner-ups would be Lucy and Lori. Lucy's goth-ness is kinda interesting and Lori's has that amusing jerk quirk going on. When it comes to jerks, there's a line between "Ha, what a jerk! [​IMG] " and "Ugh, what a jerk... [​IMG] ". To me, Lori falls in the former category.

Luan has a nice design, but her personality is rather "meh" to me. [​IMG]

I feel ya, Shoks. Baby Lily doesn't do much; she's basically a living prop. However, I don't dislike her. I'm just extremely neutral towards her because she hasn't done anything to sway me to either side.

#13 Gatordragon, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  14. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Okay after seeing some more episodes, My opinion about Lola has improved since she showed heart in the "Undie Pressure" episode. As for favorite loud sister. I can never choose one. So my favorites are Lori,Luna(I just love it when she speaks in the British accent), and Lynn Loud.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. SparkleMan

SparkleMan Well-Known Member

I like Lily the best. "Changing the Baby" showed that Lily had no personality, and Lincoln's personality is good, so they go so well together.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It's still weird and pretty gross that you're asking that.

Anyway, if I had to pick one Loud sister as my favorite, it's Luanne. I like bad puns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

More better than that last Loud sister thread, I love/enjoy all the Loud sisters, but my most top favorite Loud sisters are:

My top favorite Loud sisters:

Lori Loud - A funny enjoyable jerkette sister whose jerkiness bullying her siblings were funny/enjoyable for me next to Gaz, Brianna Buttowski, Louise Belcher, and Trina among funny jerkwad sisters I enjoy.Her soft sides/caring nature is always great.

Leni Loud - The funniest ditzy dumb sister whose stupidity lines were so funny, but her talent on picking locks was sweet.

Luan Loud - Her funny bad jokes/puns were funny, she's a human version of Pepper the skunk, hehehe:D, I hope she gets a major focus episode soon.

Luna Loud - The coolest supporting sister with a great love of rock and roll along with her best moments, love Nika Futterman-Frost's awesome voicework.

Lucy Loud - Awesome/funniest goth girl character with great goth character, fun cynical jerkiness, and the best funniest moments with her popping up frightening her siblings, hahahahaha:p:D.

Lola/Lana - Lola's brattiness and Lana's fun-loving getting messy side along with their clashings were funny/enjoyable, Lana's mechanic/plumber skills were amazing, Grey Griffin as awesome as them, so love Lola's Vicky voice which she's more psychotic than Vicky, hehehe.

#17 Radical, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  18. GershonB

GershonB Member

I have to cast my vote for Leni. I enjoy both her ditziness and her compassion. You might even say she's Rarity, Fluthershy, and Pinkie Pie all rolled into one.

19. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Shortly after this thread was last active, I changed my mind to Leni. I find her to be pretty funny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Drinking my sorrows

I also change my mind to Leni, not only have a dumb girl character is sort of refreshing but I do like how kind she is. The writers could have given her a stuck up personality but she is the nicest Loud in the house.