Favorite Loud Sister

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Which Loud Sister is Your Favorite?

• Lori

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leni

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Luna

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Luan

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Lynn Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucy

• Lana

• Lola

• Lisa

• Lily

• Total voters

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,316 7
Okay I kinda got what the last person was trying to say so here is a better title. Personally I like Lynn and think she has some of the funnest dialogue

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
330 11
Indianapolis
What I was trying to go with the last thread was which Loud girl they think is the most attractive. I only added the younger sisters because I was certain that there are those who would find them attractive (people I do not wish to meet) and considering how someone voted Lucy as the most hot (despite being only 9) I wasn't too far off.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,709 7
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Anyone who isn't Leni, Lori, or that baby (sorry, but I don't find baby characters all that interesting.).

Leni and Lori are likable enough, thankfully, but they have proven to be my least favorite characters to put up with on the show (so far), regardless.

At least NONE OF THEM are as bad as Lincoln's (so - called best) friend... UGH.

Also, thank you, OP, for the improved thread.

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Avid Furiki/BCG follower
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,370 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
What I was trying to go with the last thread was which Loud girl they think is the most attractive. I only added the younger sisters because I was certain that there are those who would find them attractive (people I do not wish to meet) and considering how someone voted Lucy as the most hot (despite being only 9) I wasn't too far off.
you really is THAT desperate, despite that you're referring to the ones that is still considered as younger kids (except a few are teens), which was not part of any discussions to relate a character, BTW, exactly how old are you anyway?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Gatordragon

Frolicking in the flames
May 14, 2012
Ratings
3,195 4
The Land of Flowers
My top favorite Loud sister is Lynn because she really amused me in the episode "Space Invader". Having grown up with an athletic brother (though I was pretty athletic myself), I enjoy Lynn's sporty personality.

My runner-ups would be Lucy and Lori. Lucy's goth-ness is kinda interesting and Lori's has that amusing jerk quirk going on. When it comes to jerks, there's a line between "Ha, what a jerk!
" and "Ugh, what a jerk...
". To me, Lori falls in the former category.

Luan has a nice design, but her personality is rather "meh" to me.

or that baby (sorry, but I don't find baby characters all that interesting.).
I feel ya, Shoks. Baby Lily doesn't do much; she's basically a living prop. However, I don't dislike her. I'm just extremely neutral towards her because she hasn't done anything to sway me to either side.

Last edited:

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,851 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Okay after seeing some more episodes, My opinion about Lola has improved since she showed heart in the "Undie Pressure" episode. As for favorite loud sister. I can never choose one. So my favorites are Lori,Luna(I just love it when she speaks in the British accent), and Lynn Loud.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,516 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
It's still weird and pretty gross that you're asking that.

Anyway, if I had to pick one Loud sister as my favorite, it's Luanne. I like bad puns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radical

The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
256 1
Lacey,Washington
More better than that last Loud sister thread, I love/enjoy all the Loud sisters, but my most top favorite Loud sisters are:

My top favorite Loud sisters:

Lori Loud - A funny enjoyable jerkette sister whose jerkiness bullying her siblings were funny/enjoyable for me next to Gaz, Brianna Buttowski, Louise Belcher, and Trina among funny jerkwad sisters I enjoy.Her soft sides/caring nature is always great.

Leni Loud - The funniest ditzy dumb sister whose stupidity lines were so funny, but her talent on picking locks was sweet.

Luan Loud - Her funny bad jokes/puns were funny, she's a human version of Pepper the skunk, hehehe:D, I hope she gets a major focus episode soon.

Luna Loud - The coolest supporting sister with a great love of rock and roll along with her best moments, love Nika Futterman-Frost's awesome voicework.

Lucy Loud - Awesome/funniest goth girl character with great goth character, fun cynical jerkiness, and the best funniest moments with her popping up frightening her siblings, hahahahaha:p:D.

Lola/Lana - Lola's brattiness and Lana's fun-loving getting messy side along with their clashings were funny/enjoyable, Lana's mechanic/plumber skills were amazing, Grey Griffin as awesome as them, so love Lola's Vicky voice which she's more psychotic than Vicky, hehehe.

Last edited:

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,316 7
Shortly after this thread was last active, I changed my mind to Leni. I find her to be pretty funny.
I also change my mind to Leni, not only have a dumb girl character is sort of refreshing but I do like how kind she is. The writers could have given her a stuck up personality but she is the nicest Loud in the house.