Favorite Fox Kids show

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by doglover44, May 4, 2015.

1. doglover44

doglover44 New Member

Sam and Max theres a show that didn't last long an never herd from again I enjoyed it quite well

2. quiteliterally

I wouldn't know - to my knowledge, Fox Kids only had the rights to distribute it in Europe.

3. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

Tiny Toon Adventures
    Animaniacs
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

4. classictoonami

beast wars awesome show transformers exposure for me
    and even aired on cn along with 2003 tmnt amazing stuff on fox kids

5. Silverstar

Silverstar Rock the Dragon

As I mentioned previously, the entire series of Sam & Max: Freelance Police is on DVD courtesy of Shout! Factory. Go buy it. I did.

6. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

As is Power Rangers, which would be my favorite FK show.

Digimon would come in second.

7. kid rabbit

kid rabbit Active Member

let me make a list
    power rangers
    tiny toons
    eek the cat
    the tick
    animaniacs
    x-men
    taz-mania
    killer tomatos
    little louie
    and their many mini series

8. ABrown

ABrown Active Member

I hate to be Mr. Technicality again. But the 2003 TMNT cartoon was technically a part of the "FoxBox"(4Kids TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which later became 4KidsTV. Again though, as with Beast Wars, even though not technically "Fox Kids" shows, the 2003 TMNT cartoon was one of my favorite all time cartoons.

9. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

I know it's not a show, but I want to give a shout-out to the bumpers from Fox Kids, the block had a great feel, arguably better than some of the shows. That's what makes a block great: not just great shows but a great atmosphere to view them in. Anyways, I guess Batman, although I admit I mostly watched that on Canadian re-runs and DVD, before I even really discovered Fox Kids. Digimon and Power Rangers were big for me, along with Monster Rancher, Medabots, Transformers: Robots In Disguise, Godzilla The Series, Bobby's World Spider-Man, Dog City and a bit of NASCAR Racers. In hindsight Batman was easily the best of these, although like I said I don't really equate that with Fox. I guess at the time Digimon and Spider-Man were my favourites at the time, although each one has its own special place in my heart, and these are just the ones that come to the top of my head, I know there were plenty of others.

10. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

WBA pretty much killed anything else on Fox Kids. It's hard to top their output.

11. PhotonPhoenix

PhotonPhoenix You Vill Help Us Find It.

Power Rangers (MM-LG), Digimon, Beast Wars, Monster Rancher, X-Men, Spiderman and Goosebumps are my favorite shows I watched on Fox Kids.

12. simpsonsfan

simpsonsfan Froakie - Bubble Frog Pokemon
    Staff Member Moderator

Favorite shows on FOX Kids were Bobby's World, Eek! the Cat, Power Rangers, Life with Louie, Goosebumps, Ned's Newt, The Secret Files of the Spy Dogs, The New Woody Woodpecker Show and Digimon.

I distinctly remember watching FOX Family a lot more though. Should we start a new thread about FOX Family? I figured maybe we could also use this thread to discuss favorite FOX Family shows if it's okay with everyone else. Anyways my favorite shows on FOX Family were Angela Anaconda, Digimon, Donkey Kong Country, The New Addams Family and S Club 7.

13. Michael Petit

Michael Petit New Member

Me and my brother almost watched the entire run of Fox Kids, like Batman TAS, Animaniacs, Bobby's World, Power Rangers, Metabots, Goosebumps, Digimon, Cybersix, Woody Woodpecker, Godzilla, Big Guy and Rusty, etc, etc, etc. To add, our station in West Palm Beach, Florida, had one of the sexiest Fox Kids Club hosts ever at the time, and her name was Riley Roam.

14. Manga Meister

Manga Meister New Member

Ripping Friends that show had me in tears with every episode and then Beast Wars because it was a dang good show with an amazing story.

15. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

Hmmm... I have checked the list of programs on the American Fox Kids and Batman The Animated Series and Shinzo are the only ones I actually like.

I have never seen Dog City. It might be nice, I guess I'll give it a chance.

My favourite cartoons on the Dutch Fox Kids: Shinzo, Jacob Two-Two, Martin Mystery, Shin Chan and TMNT (2003).

#35 Red Arrow :D, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  16. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts

Stuff like Batman The Animated Series and Animaniacs though good I know more from when they were on either Kids WB or Cartoon Network when I was a kid. As personally the show I remember most from the Fox Kids line up that I watched when it was on the Fox Kids line up was Digimon, which honestly was one of the first real anime I was watching and finding out about new epiosde information before it came out and aired on Fox Kids. And granted didn't see all of the third season there but enough of it to get the general gist and enjoy it and certainly all of the first two... granted the second season wasn't that great even when I was a kid but eh still enjoyed watching it in some form. Plus honestly Digimon is the series I specifically remember wanting to tune in to Fox Kids every week to see even when between some of the dub's questionable edits and some of the lame gags the executives did with the show. THough I admit it one "gag reel" they did of Myotismon saying "beware my power" and the lights going off and him going "okay where's my power" I still find funny like 15 years after the fact.

17. Erased Paper

Erased Paper Member

It was never on Fox, it aired on ABC Family.

18. Red Arrow :D

19. Erased Paper

Erased Paper Member

I won't hold it against you (or anyone), but it isn't. Seriously, I could list a ton of omissions, mistakes and vandalism that are on various websites. I don't know if it would be worth the effort, though. The weird thing is when some news stories copy-paste the wrong info, without trying to research or question it.

20. Red Arrow :D

I've changed it on Wikipedia ;)