Favorite Bugs Bunny Antagonist(s)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Favorite Bugs Bunny Antagonist?

• Daffy Duck

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Yosemite Sam

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Elmer Fudd

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Marvin the Martian

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wile E. Coyote

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Others

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Dr. Zin

Evil Genius (retired)
Jun 18, 2008
Oregon
djonn.livejournal.com
My favorite Bugs-antagonist is definitely Wile E. Coyote (Super-Genius!) -- specifically, the version of Wile E. who talks and carries business cards, though "classic Wile E." is also fun.

Second favorite is Yosemite/Klondike/etc. Sam, with Marvin running a very close third. So much of Bugs' appeal is in the snappy patter that it helps immensely to have a foe who can compete in the snappy-comeback department. Elmer just doesn't cut it, and Daffy, while he gets some good lines, is just too clearly outclassed. (Now, Daffy and Porky Pig play exceedingly well off of each other, as witness Daffy's Robin Hood turn....)

Jun 10, 2016
I like the selection you had, but no one ever mentioned Witch Hazel! The witch who tries to eat Bugs or uses her magic on him, but always outwits her. And when she runs her hairpins fly out! She was an awesome villain!

Mar 7, 2016
Ratings
I am torn between Sam & Wile E. I plumped for Wile E as I love all 5 (yes 5!) encounters they has as shorts.
Sam was great too though, loved how he would explode with rage in Sahara Hare and Knighty Knight bugs.
Marvin was good though his best short was opposite Daffy Duck

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,069 36 1
Austin, Texas
I like the selection you had, but no one ever mentioned Witch Hazel! The witch who tries to eat Bugs or uses her magic on him, but always outwits her. And when she runs her hairpins fly out! She was an awesome villain!
Yeah Witch Hazel was a pretty funny antagonist to Bugs, and Bugs would always be ahead of her, and she is pretty underrated antagonist due to her lessening role over the years, as an antagonist.

Radical

The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
258 1
Lacey,Washington
My favorite Bugs Bunny antagonists,

Both Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Taz Tasmanian Devil, Marvin Martian, Rocky & Mugsy, Gossamer, Wile E. Coyote, The Big Bad Wolf, The Gremlin, and Nasty Canasta.

They were all awesome funny classic antagonists clashing with Bugs and their losses to Bugs when he outwits them is so funny(except for the Gremlin who always beats Bugs which was funny, hehehe), both Daffy/Elmer being Bugs' punching bags was always so funny and Wile E. to clash with Bugs was so great/interesting, Bugs vs. Wile, the best classic shorts I loved:D.Nasty Canasta was the coolest underrated evilest antagonist, interesting that Nasty Canasta clashing with Bugs was so goofy, but in Daffy's shorts, he was really dangerous/invincible, poor Daffy though.

Last edited: