Fancy Nancy Talkback Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,233 8
On Friday July 13, the Disney Junior series Fancy Nancy is expected to premiere. The series is based on the titular book series by Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser, which is about six-year-old Nancy, a girl whose zest, according to Disney Junior, “transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary.”

Alyson Hannigan and Rob Riggle voice Nancy's parents, Claire and Doug, and Mia Sinclair Jenness voices Nancy. The recurring guest voice cast for season one includes Christine Baranski, George Wendt, Kal Penn and Tatyana Ali.

The executive producers for the series are Sofia The First veterans Jamie Mitchell and Krista Tucker. Matthew Tishler is songwriter and TJ Hill is composer. The show was renewed for season 2 ahead of the premiere, and the soundtrack comes out tomorrow. Here's the music video intro.

Last edited:

mimitchi33

Kiratto PriChan, On Air!
Jul 5, 2010
Ratings
73 1
I remember that this was originally supposed to be in the works for PBS a few years back (and no, I'm not confusing it for Pinkalicious). I'm glad Disney has it now, and it looks cute! I've also recently seen merchandise at Disney stores. They really want this to do well, huh? It might look that way due to the books' success...

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,233 8
I remember that this was originally supposed to be in the works for PBS a few years back (and no, I'm not confusing it for Pinkalicious). I'm glad Disney has it now, and it looks cute! I've also recently seen merchandise at Disney stores. They really want this to do well, huh? It might look that way due to the books' success...
I'd say the aggressive marketing is due to having people who worked on Sofia The First being in charge of this series. Craig Gerber even said that many people who worked on Sofia are working on this series.

Edit: Krista Tucker took part in an interview.

http://collider.com/fancy-nancy-disney-series-krista-tucker-interview/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited: