English censorship of Shinzo

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Red Arrow :D

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,381 66 1
Belgium
Hello everyone,

I noticed that several scenes of Shinzo are shown twice in the English version, for instance the scene with the queen bee wanting to eat Yakumo as well as the scene where Yakumo finds Mushra. This is not the case in other languages.

It must mean two other scenes are left out. I wonder if anyone knows which ones those are. Or did they make certain episodes longer? Or did they speed up everything?

Aug 20, 2017
Ratings
73 3
Hello everyone,

I noticed that several scenes of Shinzo are shown twice in the English version, for instance the scene with the queen bee wanting to eat Yakumo as well as the scene where Yakumo finds Mushra. This is not the case in other languages.

It must mean two other scenes are left out. I wonder if anyone knows which ones those are. Or did they make certain episodes longer? Or did they speed up everything?
>shown twice
Are you sure that wasn't done to separate between ad breaks? Post-break repetition is a thing, after all.