"Edge of Spider-Verse (2014 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Sep 10, 2014.

?

Rate and Comment on this Mini-Series!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Before the main event, discover the Spider-Men (and Spider-Women) from different realities!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1
    • The Peter Parker of the 1930’s finds himself not only up against Mysterio, but knee-deep in the Spider-Man event of 2014!

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2
    • In one universe, it wasn’t Peter Parker bitten by the radioactive Spider, but Gwen Stacy!
    • She’s smart, charming and can lift a car-- Just don’t tell her Police Chief father!
    • How is she involved in Spider-Verse? Seeds of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #9 are planted here!

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #3
    • What is the secret of Dr. Aaron Aikman, Spider-Man?!
    • Who are the villainous Red Eye and Naahmurah? And can Aaron possibly live through Morlun’s arrival?
    • Rising star Dustin Weaver makes his Marvel Comics writing debut in the most wildly imaginative story of the year!

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #4
    • A radioactive spider bites a high school nerd who is already something of a monster.
    • Novelist Clay Mcleod Chapman (The Tribe) takes you to a universe where the story you know becomes as horrific as possible.

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #5
    • What or who is SP//dr?
    • Gerard Way makes his Marvel debut with Jake Wyatt (Ms. Marvel, Indestructible Hulk) establishing a new universe and the incredible Spider character who inhabits it

Comment on Week Two?

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

The issue with Gwen Stacy was amazing! Such a great take on the mythos and a very interesting role for Peter Parker. I kinda wish this was the first issue of an ongoing series because I really want to see how that cliffhanger plays out. I didn't care much for the first issue though it was nice to see Spider-Man Noir again but the second issue was so excellent. Even the neat thing like how MJ and Gwen Stacy are in a band together is just so cool. The art was awesome and the story was just awesome across the board. The next issue I am really looking forward to are the 4th and 5th issues. Those seem like really cool ideas.