"Doomsday Clock (2017 Maxi-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Doomsday Clock - Rate and discuss this DC Comics event!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,171 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Worlds collide in unexpected ways as the mysteries surrounding Rebirth come crashing to the forefront.

DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1 (of 12)

Writer: Geoff Johns
Artist: Gary Frank

DC Comics presents to you a 12-issue maxiseries from the critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns, artist Gary Frank, and colorist Brad Anderson. See the Watchmen characters and the DC Universe come together for the first time!

Characters from Watchmen and the DC Universe .... coming together? Discuss this epic DC Comics event here!

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Ratings
1,434 4
Lackawanna, NY
When this was first announced, one of my instant thoughts was "Doesn't DC comics exist the way that it does in real life - a comic book publisher that publishes FICTION?" How can "reality" crossover into a fictional non existent reality?
Who said anything about reality? I'm not sure what confuses you. Comic-book universes cross over all the time now, ever since Superman first met Spider-Man.

rggkjg1

It doesnt make any sense.
Who said anything about reality? I'm not sure what confuses you. Comic-book universes cross over all the time now, ever since Superman first met Spider-Man.
I consider Watchmen to be a "reality" tale (be it an alternate one). If DC comics exists as a comic book publisher in the Watchmen universe, then any Watchmen character who meets a DC character should instantly know who they are and know that they're not real. If DC Comics exists as a comic book publisher, it doesn't really take much for Dr Manhattan or Ozy The World's Smartest Man to read back issues in preparation for whatever agenda they have.

Then there was that time when The Question read Watchmen on a plane ride and dreamt a meeting with Rorschach (no longer cannon thanks to The New 52 and Rebirth).