Digimon Adventure Gets a High School Sequel

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
May 14, 2002
Ratings
New York
users.ign.com
Definitely pre-ordering.
I'll preorder too, but I'll wait to see if they have some kind of sale first. There's something else I want to order from them that comes out on the same date, and it also gets shipped out early to those who preorder it from them. So it would actually arrive within the first week of April.

This wasn't posted before, but Loss was shown in select theaters on Thursday. The latter two movies will be shown in theaters as well. Coexistence on May 10th, and Future on September 20th. Tickets can be purchased in advance.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/digimon-adventure-tri-coexistence

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
I forgot to comment on the fifth movie before the final movie came out. I may come back to more detailed thoughts on it later, especially when I'll probably be rewatching all six movies at some point to see how well the series feels as a whole, but I'll give some brief thoughts on it before I watch the last movie.

Coexistence was pretty good. It was a general improvement over Loss, but not quite as good as the first three movies. It didn't drag out as much and I thought that there were some good character moments, mainly for Taichi and Meiko. I did forget that this was supposed to be Hikari's movie until the very end, but much like Sora, I didn't think that there was a lot they could do for her given that she hasn't had a huge conflict during the other Adventure series. The climax was pretty intense and while it was obvious that Taichi wasn't dead, it did leave for a dramatic cliffhanger to the movie. Hopefully the finale will be good and satisfying too.

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I see Davis and another DigiDestined group but I see one person there next to Ken so who that person in capsule?

In end when Omnimon def Ordinemon but is not over yet because Tai and another DigiDestined group need to fight with Ygdrasil and Alphamon for stop them destory world between real world and Digital World but they are escape it now.

I see Maki Himekawa are drown in water so I not know if still alive or dead.

Also poor Daigo Nishijima has injured and he died so that is so sad.

One more thing I not know what happen to another the original DigiDestined group and they are not show up so I think maybe they are dead or still alive.

And same thing another DigiDestined group from Digimon Aventure 02 with Episoxdes 40, 41, 42, 50 and Movie 3 too so they are not show up.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
Have you heard new Digimon series with Anime on this website?

So is that will be movie or episodes?

But I not sure when this come out.

Also if there are new Digimon series with Anime then is will same person if Tai, David and another DigiDestined group?

or it is different new person and new group?

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/digimon/273221/new-digimon-project-coming

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...anime-announces-franchise-new-project/.131184

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/05/04/digimon-new-anime-2018-project-announced/

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
That Dark Gennai/Yggdrasill and Alphamon are dead by Homeostasis in Digital World or are still alive?

I not sure what happen to Maki Himekawa in Digital World if she still alive or dead.

Daigo Nishijima was died so no one have planing funeral for Daigo Nishijima and no reason why.

Why Meiko Mochizuki moved back to Tottori so she can't stay live in Odaiba?

In end I not see
That Dark Gennai/Yggdrasill and Alphamon are dead by Homeostasis in Digital World or are still alive?

I not sure what happen to Maki Himekawa in Digital World if she still alive or dead.

Daigo Nishijima was died so no one have planing funeral for Daigo Nishijima and no reason why.

Why Meiko Mochizuki moved back to Tottori so she can't stay live in Odaiba?

In ending I no see Davis Motomiya, Veemon, Yolei Inoue, Hawkmon, Cody Hida, Armadillomon, Ken Ichijouji and Wormmon have not show up for join with Tai Kamiya and Agumon, Matt Ishida, Gabumon, Sora Takenouchi, Biyomon, Mimi Tachikawa, Palmon, Izzy Izumi, Tentomon, Joe Kido, Gomamon, T.K. Takaishi, Patamon, Kari Kamiya and Gatomon?

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
May 14, 2002
Ratings
New York
users.ign.com
Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I do not understand why that Toei Animation won't put show of DigiDestined's face who is that people in Anime between Adventure, 02 and tri

Blue thing on screen

3 small people can't see their face

Red thing on sceen

Can't see 3 people and can't see their face

black shadow

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I was thinking about Matt and Sora.

In Digimon Adventure 02 I seen Matt's arm around back and touch Sora's shoulder and her back too but in Digimon Advneture tri I not see that Matt's arm around back and touch Sora's shoulder and her back too when they was together something.

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I got something quesrion.

why Patamon not use Digi-Egg of Hope into Pegasusmon and Gatomon not use Digi-Egg of Light in to Nefertimon in Digimon Advneture tri Part 1 to 6.

They use Digivolution is Angemon, MagnaAngemon and Seraphimon from Patamon and Angewomon and Magnadramon from Gatomon.

So I don't understand that Toei Animation company won't put Pegasusmon and Nefertimon in Digimon Adventure tri part 1 to 6.