1. Enter for a chance to win the Captain America Blaster Shield and two POP Vinyl figures from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Adventure Gets a High School Sequel

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by River26, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Definitely pre-ordering.

2. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

I'll preorder too, but I'll wait to see if they have some kind of sale first. There's something else I want to order from them that comes out on the same date, and it also gets shipped out early to those who preorder it from them. So it would actually arrive within the first week of April.

This wasn't posted before, but Loss was shown in select theaters on Thursday. The latter two movies will be shown in theaters as well. Coexistence on May 10th, and Future on September 20th. Tickets can be purchased in advance.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/digimon-adventure-tri-coexistence

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I plan to marathon films 2-4 in time to see Coexistence in cinemas.

4. DCVSMARVEL1996

#384 DCVSMARVEL1996, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  5. DCVSMARVEL1996

#385 DCVSMARVEL1996, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  6. DigimonSommelier

DigimonSommelier Founder of The Burst Universe

Hey, guys! I’m pumped to see the final Tri movie: Future. Hope they wrap things up in an epic way!

7. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I forgot to comment on the fifth movie before the final movie came out. I may come back to more detailed thoughts on it later, especially when I'll probably be rewatching all six movies at some point to see how well the series feels as a whole, but I'll give some brief thoughts on it before I watch the last movie.

Coexistence was pretty good. It was a general improvement over Loss, but not quite as good as the first three movies. It didn't drag out as much and I thought that there were some good character moments, mainly for Taichi and Meiko. I did forget that this was supposed to be Hikari's movie until the very end, but much like Sora, I didn't think that there was a lot they could do for her given that she hasn't had a huge conflict during the other Adventure series. The climax was pretty intense and while it was obvious that Taichi wasn't dead, it did leave for a dramatic cliffhanger to the movie. Hopefully the finale will be good and satisfying too.

8. DCVSMARVEL1996

I see Davis and another DigiDestined group but I see one person there next to Ken so who that person in capsule?
    [​IMG]

In end when Omnimon def Ordinemon but is not over yet because Tai and another DigiDestined group need to fight with Ygdrasil and Alphamon for stop them destory world between real world and Digital World but they are escape it now.

I see Maki Himekawa are drown in water so I not know if still alive or dead.

Also poor Daigo Nishijima has injured and he died so that is so sad.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    One more thing I not know what happen to another the original DigiDestined group and they are not show up so I think maybe they are dead or still alive.

And same thing another DigiDestined group from Digimon Aventure 02 with Episoxdes 40, 41, 42, 50 and Movie 3 too so they are not show up.

#388 DCVSMARVEL1996, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  9. DCVSMARVEL1996

Have you heard new Digimon series with Anime on this website?

So is that will be movie or episodes?

But I not sure when this come out.

Also if there are new Digimon series with Anime then is will same person if Tai, David and another DigiDestined group?

or it is different new person and new group?

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/digimon/273221/new-digimon-project-coming

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...anime-announces-franchise-new-project/.131184

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/05/04/digimon-new-anime-2018-project-announced/

10. DCVSMARVEL1996

[​IMG]
    What is that blue item thing on their hands?

I not sure if they was Original DigiDestined from past when they with Maki and Daigo?

11. aegisrawks

aegisrawks Well-Known Member

You cant triple post like that.

12. DCVSMARVEL1996

If I not put picture thng then they not don't understand what I mean so I was try put picture then they will understand what I mean that why.

13. DCVSMARVEL1996

That Dark Gennai/Yggdrasill and Alphamon are dead by Homeostasis in Digital World or are still alive?

I not sure what happen to Maki Himekawa in Digital World if she still alive or dead.

Daigo Nishijima was died so no one have planing funeral for Daigo Nishijima and no reason why.

Why Meiko Mochizuki moved back to Tottori so she can't stay live in Odaiba?

In end I not see
    That Dark Gennai/Yggdrasill and Alphamon are dead by Homeostasis in Digital World or are still alive?

I not sure what happen to Maki Himekawa in Digital World if she still alive or dead.

Daigo Nishijima was died so no one have planing funeral for Daigo Nishijima and no reason why.

Why Meiko Mochizuki moved back to Tottori so she can't stay live in Odaiba?

In ending I no see Davis Motomiya, Veemon, Yolei Inoue, Hawkmon, Cody Hida, Armadillomon, Ken Ichijouji and Wormmon have not show up for join with Tai Kamiya and Agumon, Matt Ishida, Gabumon, Sora Takenouchi, Biyomon, Mimi Tachikawa, Palmon, Izzy Izumi, Tentomon, Joe Kido, Gomamon, T.K. Takaishi, Patamon, Kari Kamiya and Gatomon?

14. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. DCVSMARVEL1996

I do not understand why that Toei Animation won't put show of DigiDestined's face who is that people in Anime between Adventure, 02 and tri

[​IMG]
    Blue thing on screen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3 small people can't see their face

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Red thing on sceen

[​IMG]
    Can't see 3 people and can't see their face

[​IMG]
    black shadow