"Deadpool" (Animated Series) News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,136 4
177A Bleecker Street
Eh after bishounen Wolverine I can leave anime Marvel though I do wanna see a Marvel french animation cartoon.
The X-Men anime had a better look and design than the Wolverine anime for sure. It was probably the best looking of any of Marvel's anime attempts. I just wish the season had better overall writing from start to finish instead of getting muddled midway. Wolverine, Surge, Magneto and the X-Men also had some good guest appearances in Disk Wars. A second X-Men season or series with stronger writing and a visual style as good as the first would have been a dream for me. Heck, a Wolverine/Deadpool anime would probably be pretty awesome. They seemed to really enjoy throwing Wade into Disk Wars and Future Avengers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,322 7
The X-Men anime had a better look and design than the Wolverine anime for sure. It was probably the best looking of any of Marvel's anime attempts. I just wish the season had better overall writing from start to finish instead of getting muddled midway. Wolverine, Surge, Magneto and the X-Men also had some good guest appearances in Disk Wars. A second X-Men season or series with stronger writing and a visual style as good as the first would have been a dream for me. Heck, a Wolverine/Deadpool anime would probably be pretty awesome. They seemed to really enjoy throwing Wade into Disk Wars and Future Avengers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Maybe its because I watch too much anime per season but I'm kinda hoping for a more western aesthetic like Lastman or Motorcity or character designs by James Stokoe

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
268 1
Sorry what I ment to say its a blessing that Marvel didn't make a new X men during the new 10s
It's cool, and I agree. X-men cartoons weren't always great, imo, but I can't imagine an X-series being quite as hollow/shallow as the new age of Marvel-toons.

It was probably the Taylor Swift written episode that did it.
Are you serious? I had know idea she was a writer :/

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Ratings
575 9
Earth Two
It's cool, and I agree. X-men cartoons weren't always great, imo, but I can't imagine an X-series being quite as hollow/shallow as the new age of Marvel-toons.

Are you serious? I had know idea she was a writer :/
Oh, what I meant to say was there was ano episode that took shots at Taylor Swift.