"Deadpool 2" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,915 45
Sherman Oaks CA
7/25: Character development for Colossus will continue in DP2. Leitch comments on showing Domino's luck power on screen and Cable's convoluted back story.
I wonder what kind of character development they'll give Colossus? Maybe it's okay sometimes not to worry about a lady's modesty during a fight :p?

Be cool if we finally see Peter de-armor...

I have a feeling they'll showcase Domino's powers in a subtle way, with things just seemingly going inexplicably well for her in a firefight or just in general ;).

Those comments about Cable's backstory lead me to think they'll be as true to it as they can, while only subtly alluding to certain other things that they can explore in the future (like his parentage) :).

Greg91

Reporter
Dec 30, 2013
Ratings
1,765 5
Canada
I would've preferred if Domino looked more like her comic counterpart, but I'll keep an open mind to this take on the character. I was really looking forward to her comic look coming to life though. At least they referenced Deadpool's reveal image. Perhaps we'll see one with Cable. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.