"Cupcake & Dino: General Services" Talkback Thread (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Gatordragon

Release the Kraken!
May 14, 2012
Ratings
3,396 4
The Land of Flowers
Saw the whole trailer on the front page of the forums. While two oddball bros who have crazy adventures isn't anything new, I enjoyed the animation and thought the trailer was overall pretty adequate. I'll add this to my list of "upcoming cartoons that I'm giving a shot".

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
169 3
Almost finishing the first season, and I have to say, the show is quite entertaining. It's also really funny, despite Dino having slightly less of good writing as his brother, and having some of its morals really rushed (especially in that episode where the duo delivers newspapers ). And it has a colorful cast of characters, not to mention that female mayor. Oh, and it cleverly mixes real-life portions with the animated ones.

Now, if there's a strong downside, it's the fact it doesn't bring anything really new to the table, not to mention the overuse of the CalArts animation style nowadays. Which may also be the case for part of Pinky Malinky's expected criticism.