Corinne Bohrer will be on The Flash January 23

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Peter Paltridge, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Ay Carumba
    Staff Member Moderator

For those who don't know, Corinne Bohrer has been pushing to get on The Flash ever since the show started. With this post, she's strongly hinting she succeeded.

[​IMG]

In a strange bit of prophecy, Mark Hamill played the Joker-like Prankster on the original 1990 show. He even had a Harley Quinn before Harley was even a thing, named "Prank," and that was who Bohrer played. Hamill has reprised the Prankster on the CW Flash two or three times now, and Bohrer's been like "Where's my part?"

Like Harley, Prank is nutty, insane and unhinged. It's not Winnie but it's as close as we're gonna get.

2. twilicorn

twilicorn HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER

I don't watch that show but good for her! :D

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 Nickelodeon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sweet she will be on the Flash. Can't wait to see that episode.

4. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Ay Carumba
    Staff Member Moderator

Okay, it's aired.

[​IMG]

This is the first "crazy" role Bohrer has taken on since the last time she played Prank, a quarter-century ago. At first I was worried when she came off as rather muted, but then she said "Okay, I'm off my meds now" and started camping it up. This is what I've wanted to see ever since I discovered Free Spirit: if she can still pull this kind of role off.

She had no trouble. Even at her advanced age she can really throw herself into a wacky part like this. Her voice is still the same too. She's too old to play twentysomething Winnie onscreen again, but if Winnie was ever animated, she could do her voice easily.

• Like Like x 2