confession regrding the Sonic the Hedgehog movie

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Feb 6, 2017
Ratings
12 3
Some of you guys may know about the upcoming Sonic movie that's going to be made by Paramount.

I have a confession regarding this movie.

As a kid, i grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog. I have a Sonic plush, i watched Sonic X, i played a lot of Sonic games. I have an idea for a live-action/CGI hybrid Sonic the Hedgehog movie for Warner Bros. back in 2003.

My vision on a Sonic film is based on some information of Paramount's Sonic movie and using some of elements of my own vision. The Sonic film will take place in El Paso, Texas (my birth place), the plot is about a daughter of a cop found and encounters a juvenile delinquent anthropomorphic blue hedgehog who can run at super-sonic speeds and assists her father to help her and Sonic. They got out of El Paso, Texas and on a journey to gather Chaos Emeralds, stop Dr. Eggman and prevent Sonic from being captured by the government.

Paul Rudd will play as El Paso police, Molly C. Quinn will play as a daughter of a police, whom she assist her father to help her and Sonic, i would love to bring Molly Quinn since i love her protrayal in Castle. Ryan Reynolds will voice and do motion capture to Sonic the Hedgehog, impressesed by his protrayal of Deadpool.

Marza Animation Planet will do the animation for the characters.

Neal H. Moritz will produce the film under Original Film banner, along with Ryan Reynolds